• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dark invader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► A Love Gone, but Never Forgotten

I love your story! It inspires me with some of the things that I'm writing, and even though I don't post my stories here, reading your story has definately helped me develop as a writer. Also, I just love your story in general! Post a new chapter soon! Oh, and let me know if we are actually...
  2. D

It seems to me that you continually add very happy things for people other than the main character, and then something horrible happens to Ava. It would be great if this story had a happy ending, but if thats not where your headed I totally understand. I usually dont write happy endings either...
  3. D

I'm still reading, I've just been really busy with school. Already had a couple of essays! It's killing me! Anyways, this story is awesome, and you should keep at it!
  4. D

Your writing is continuing to improve as you go through the plot. When I think one thing is going to happen, something completely different happens and makes the story much more interesting in my eyes. I truly love how you've put together this story, and I hope for all the best in the next...
  5. D

No! Please don't let anything bad happen to Dwain! Even though he still loves Ava, and thinks he will never see her again doesn't mean something bad has to happen to him!! And I love the way Ava's love life is turning out, mysterious and blind sighted. I don't know why, but it keeps me...
  6. D

I still love your style of writing, and this story has progessed very well. I like where it is going, and I think it involves a wonderful storyline! All of the characters are so life-like, and you can paint a picture with some of the scenes that you've written, especially the last one. I feel...
  7. D

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

I don't know if I ever posted during the original story, but I really did love your story. I was shy when I first joined, and I didn't really post much. Haha. Anyway, can't wait for the epilogue and maybe a sequel?!
  8. D

They just keep getting better and better! I really can't wait for the next chapter, and I'm sure there are lots of other people that can't wait either!
  9. D

Fanfiction ► A waterfall of Tears

Wow. The chapters are not extrordinarily long, but that is definately made up for by the emotional depth in each chapter as the story progresses. I truly loved this story, and although I wish that this story was longer, I know that it has already finished and there is nothing that I can do. I...
  10. D

Fanfiction ► A waterfall of Tears

This story is very deep. I really don't know what to say. You're style of writing is so amazing. Your desciption makes it seem as if you could be the person witnessing the act. Although, I really don't know the setting or what's surrounding this, but maybe it wasn't meant to be known. It wasn't...
  11. D

Fanfiction ► Gears Of War - Factory Of Death

This definately has potential to be very promising later on, but currently, as others have already mentioned, your lacking in length. Detail can be improved, but other than those minor touches, you story is very good. It's definately something that I will be checking up on later to see how it...
  12. D

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

I think that it would be fine as long as adding them doesn't take away from your original plot line. I think it would add a nice touch to the story also. Oh, and I liked the new chapter! Very cute!
  13. D

I love to read your story, and quite frankly, it's one of the only things that keeps me coming on this site. Your writing is like a breath of fresh air, you use just enough detail to let the reader know what is going on, but not excessive amounts. Your characters are so life like, almost as if...
  14. D

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

That chapter was very cute. Your chapters have improved immensely, and I am very excited to see what truth or dare leads to. Update soon!!
  15. D

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

I like your story simple clean. It's very cute. Your length has improved throughout your writing, and you describe things better. I hope to see more soon. :)
Back