• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Omega

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

What Battles Do You Want In FM+

Fighting the 3 Knights would be interesting.
  2. D

kh2 Plus kh onto the psp

I hope at least KH1 comes to the PSP. Then I won't feel any regret about getting rid of my PS2 for a 360.
  3. D

Symbiote Suit Spider-Man vs. Sephiroth

Who'd win between Spider-Man with the Black Suit and Sephiroth? Spider-Man. The Black Suit enhances his rage and aggression. I never liked Final Fantasy, so I don't know what all Sephiroth can do, just that Masamune is really long/strong. However, Spider-Man can just web it out of his hands, and...
  4. D

Clerks II

This movie is funny as f***ing hell! Guy - Is that a f***ing Bible? Jay - Hey, it's the HOLY f***ing Bible! :lol:
  5. D

Yet another Zexion Theory

Alright, before you fight the Twilight Thorn, you see an Org. member behind Roxas. My belief is that it's Zexion, and that perhaps he IS the Twilight Thorn. Maybe the reason we don't know what his weapon is, is because he doesn't HAVE one. It says in Jiminy's Journal that he has been defeated...
  6. D

That' 70s Show

I can't believe no one's made a thread about this! This show's freaking awesome! Kelso: I'm so excited, I'm gonna jump off the roof! BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
  7. D

Dragon Chaos - Citidel of Doom

Before anyone says ANYTHING about this, it is NOT a ripoff of "Xiaolin Showdown!" 2000 years ago, ancient China was consumed in a bitter war of avarice and blood-lust. Syrux, the Elemental Dragon of Darkness, controlled by an evil warlord known as Mysyl, wreaked havoc throughout the land. The...
  8. D

Your Top 10 Favorite Video Games

Simple enough. 10. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 9. Dead Rising 8. Devil May Cry 2 7. Devil May Cry 6. Devil May Cry 3 5. Resident Evil 4 4. Halo 3. Gears of War 2. Halo 2 1. Kingdom Hearts
  9. D

Naruto

This is one of the most badass animes ever. Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Gaara all pwn in my opinion. Discuss.
  10. D

Rate Kingdom Hearts - 0 to 10

Solid 10/10. Unlike Kingdom Hearts 2, the original was actually difficult. The gameplay was great, the graphics, at the time, were stunning. The Heartless were original and strong. All in all, one of the greatest games I have ever played. ~Dark Omega
  11. D

Fanfiction ► story

Why should we care? Get this in the Fan Fic Forum, now.
  12. D

Help/Support ► My Fear of Spiders.

Spiders are tiny, insignificant insects. GET OVER IT. ~Dark Omega
  13. D

Spanish vs. French

Obviously, I'm talking about the languages. Which language do you think is more beneficial, Spanish or French? I say Spanish because of the mass amounts of Mexicans crossing the border into the US. If you speak Spanish, you won't end up looking like a jackass in front of them if you get into a...
  14. D

Favorite Drive Form

Master Form. It is equally balanced with magic and strength, you can have unlimited magic combos, and its growth ability, Aerial Dodge, is excellent for avoiding attacks. ~Dark Omega
  15. D

Marluxia Battle...

I can only imagine what the graphics are going to be like when we fight Marluxia. I mean, it was cool enough on CoM!
Back