• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Prince

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dark Prince

♫Rhyme Book♪

I predict the law diminishing I watch as ya'll squalor within the sespit' basking all up in it before the fall i'mma rise as tall and as' high as the sky is infinite Since the beginning' our minds have been prisoned with lies It's Time we finish this Draw a line and commit to it, pick...
  2. Dark Prince

♫Rhyme Book♪

/Broke End\ When I feel I’m broken, this hearts spoken I fiddled-with-notions, of making plans Mind frozen, from-bigger-emotions Don’t make me raise, this fatal hand I’ve made a stand Cast, my fatal plan, create a man Vicious! I’m-a-little wicked guilty convicted but on a mission...
  3. Dark Prince

♫Rhyme Book♪

Untold precision vs torn affliction and no commitment These cold depictions stole commission I'm an unknown, but in control, with bold descriptions I'll forgo tradition, an shatter foretold predictions I lead this execution executed, y'all left confused, from this complex contusion You want the...
  4. Dark Prince

♫Rhyme Book♪

♪which style do you like more? Also let me know if you'd like to see a mix of a few different ones listed here♫ (Dark descriptive punchlines, rhymes on syllables) This message dipped with disrespect, so sick I'm Hep-C's architect The words I whisper rip the flesh, and burns your sweat to...
  5. Dark Prince

♫Rhyme Book♪

This brute I rebuke, spew fire on que when I choose Don't get it confused whatever you bar you conjure assume I'm immune I think you delirious, couldn't match this experience This sentence, and like spilling blood, I'll end this like a period.. Clean house, like I'm a witch with a broom in...
  6. Dark Prince

♫Rhyme Book♪

♫cyper ready all welcome:♪ I ain't done with this, hunger slumbers under the mumbled breath I've grumbled and stutter stepped my position As your unimpressed Brothers dead, never enough food under fed, I'm the bull, colors red bullets shoot from this brute are you ready to discover...
  7. Dark Prince

Oldest registered active member on this site is!..

I see maybe ppl made new accounts well we can't count you anymore. I'm talking the oldest active account who is it? I'm curious.
  8. Dark Prince

♫Rhyme Book♪

The ticks of the clock thunder as I sit and watch time race, And I'm caught within the milliseconds of my life, the numbers Crumble as time cries and years wash my face Age is ageless when the old looking for younger looks, And young guns looking to act older, the numbers Don't add up to...
  9. Dark Prince

█▓▒Where he lays is where he stays▒▓█

Let me know what you think, what you like or don't like ----------------------------------------------------------------- It burns to breathe like a cough woke me up in the middle of surgery The fear curdles me as the doctors wipe the snot with what looks to be a jersey I stare with...
  10. Dark Prince

Dark Vs. Drama Setter

Should Drama Setter stop being a bitch and battle me?
  11. Dark Prince

The Sickest Cyphas will Be Made Here

An inportant rule!! is it does NOT need to diss the person B4 you, it can just be an idea!!(Try NOT to diss the person B4 you because it stops others from posting) IT DOESNT NEED TO TO BE LONGER THAN 2 LINES BUT, IT NEEDS TO RHYME! WITH THE LAST VERSE OF THE ONE BE4 IT(the person b4 you), KEEP...
Back