• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Sephora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

sanctuary

It sounds to me like she's saying 'music may tide.' But that's just me.
  2. D

Riku x namine

I honestly dislike with a passion the RikuxNamine pairing. Not only did I just not like Namine, he only talked to her like once in CoM and people were like: OMG someone for Riku. I personally wanted him to end up with Selphie. I'm not sure why. Anyway I like the RoxasxNamine pairing.
  3. D

What did You...

I really can't remember what I named it the first time but the second time I played through the game I named it Ansem. So then I talked to Kairi and she says: "Ansem, that name sounds familiar." And I was like "She knows Ansem! AHHH!! How could this be?!" :eek: Then I remembered she says that...
  4. D

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

I really didn't like Malifacent, Yen Sid, and Pete. They were all so annoying and King Sora_Strife I didn't notice but after reading your theory I agre that Yen Sid did tell Sora to kill mercilessly. Disney just sneaks in those merciless villians..
  5. D

favorite organization XIII member AND there wepon?

I loved Zexion but of course he didn't have a weapon so my favorite Org. weapon would have to be Axel's chakrams, so pointy.
  6. D

Make your own Kingdom Hearts 2 Quote!

"Here's a tip Kairi, always hide behind the strong guy with the sword. Unless of course you think you can take the evil monsters. Well no matter what you do I like being safe behind the good guys." Dark Sephora because no matter how big I talk I could prolly never beat a bunch of Heartless/Nobodies.
  7. D

Mistakes in KH2

I can't think of any mistakes in KH2 but in KH I always wondered how Donald and Goofy knew the gummis were heartless ships BEFORE they knew about the Heartless. Also the game states that only the Keyblade can destroy heartless so how do Donal, Goofy and anyone else you fight alongside with kill...
  8. D

wut didnt u like about kh2

Aerith's voice actress was horrible and so was Donald's singing. I was also annoyed by those stupid little noises the keyblades made.
  9. D

Pick 3 KH2 people you would marry.

My picks would be: 1.Riku 'cause silver haired bishies own my heart 2.Cloud 'cause he's all tough and stuff 3.Hayner I actually don't really know why. prolly his personality
  10. D

kairi...

Kairi < KH2 Kairi Sora < KH2 Sora Riku < KH2 Riku Everyone looks better in KH2 I think.
  11. D

Does anyone feel sorry for Riku?

OMG that'd be hilarious. Anyway, I always thought Riku and Selphie would be cute but he could end up with anyone he wants 'cept Kairi. He'll get a girl I'm sure.
  12. D

nobodies

You're talking about Lexaeus, right. Oh, and I only noticed it with the snipers. Good thinking.
  13. D

Ok just alittle info on begining of the game

During that fight I was thinking that the Roxas part of the intro was exactly like Sora's and when I began that fight I thought the same thing but I never made the connection of it being the heartless' nobody. Nice thinking.;)
Back