• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Sora 07

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Expections about the music in BBS

Call me crazy, but what if that someone happened to be a certain artist who is also famous, who sang the theme for Dirge of Cerebus: FFVII... ...Gackt...perhaps? shamisen Okay maybe not. But he has some cool songs too...even though he's... gay...is he?
  2. D

Theory regarding Braig and Ventus (Slight Spoilers?)

Don't worry about it. It's just a theory, and a good one too. I guess all these other theory threads are just making all of us excited and anxious for the release of BBS. Btw, hope you feel better.:wink:
  3. D

It always about money, isn't it? Well...there goes my dream of a new KH theme song. But in the end, it's not all that bad, listening to the same two theme songs from the first two games over and over again...am I right? @∞ Did you just double post?
  4. D

GIVE ME A GODDAMN CHANCE WHY DON'T 'CHA! I know he's a freakin Nobody okay. I know they FAKE their feelings, okay. I MEANT to say he IS guilty....there, happy now?
  5. D

What if Vanitas is Master Eraqus?

facepalm What is this I don't even... I just don't what to say. Really, I don't.
  6. D

So you're saying that Xigbar feels guilty about whatever he did to Ven when he was Braig and is helping Roxas so he can make up for old times sake? Sounds reasonable.
  7. D

....Oh...fuck me then. :31: I thought they only played Hikari just to promote the trailer and the 30 sec commercial. And WHY isn't she doing them anymore? :cry:
  8. D

Definitely! She MUST sing the new BBS theme song, whatever it may be. Probably one of her singles, or something else new.
  9. D

Why Vanitas Might Be a Ven Replica

Hmm...that does kinda make sense in a way. You might have something here. However, we're not sure yet if Vanitas is a replica of Ven, or even a replica at all. The whole thing about who or what Vanitas may be is a mystery.
  10. D

the Unversed are still around... kinda

Here ya go. Compare away. Unverse Emblem Heartless Emblem Nobody Emblem
  11. D

BBS SECRET BOSS

Malificent is already going to be a boss in BBS. Haven't you seen the eariler trailers where Aqua is at Enchanted Dominion and facing off against her dragon form? Dogwut
  12. D

LOL. I was actually thinking maybe it would be some kind of remix of "Destati". Maybe the Orchestral version from Drammatica. That album is epic! X3 <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhoGZNBBz98&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param...
  13. D

Data Install explained; what you need to anticipate before you import.

I already bought myself an 8GB Memory stick back in September when I was at the NY Anime Festival 2009, so I'm pretty much set for this game. :cool:
  14. D

Whose Keyblade is Terra holding?

Lol. But you know, being that the wooden keyblade does look similar to the Kingdom Key, I can see that happening. Maybe it'll somehow transform into KK later on near the end of BBS.
  15. D

What I really want to find out is what kind of music will the SECRET BOSS have. If he or she is supposed to be stronger than LS, then his/her theme HAS to be epic!
Back