• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dark_dutchman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

first off all, i honestly think it was a pretty bad decision to post it on the forums, i know you were looking for help, but as you can read some people dont give a damn bout helping you and rather say their own opinion bout specific parts of your problem. second, i want to compliment you for...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

hey eva love the new fic you wrote, or are still writing i guess :p anyways congratulations on being the writer of the most popular fic on this forum :D *applause sounding* i'll be reading along with the rest so i'll be waiting for the next chapter ;)
  3. D

help on CD scratch

I have some light scratches on my FFVIII disc that i want to remove, i've already read MegaFlare's thread but i'm still a bit sceptical. So, if i repair it with toothpaste or candle wax, i can just put it in my PS2 without damaging it?
  4. D

Fanfiction ► First Fanfic! w00t!

lol, congrats. What was it about?
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Memories of the Heart

It sure is original ( i think) but two fics at the same time...
  6. D

her father is on a businesstrip and took the laptop, so she won't be online for the week.
  7. D

Fanfiction ► Life's Struggle..

i know what you mean, Zi and Mr. haven't been on for a month.
  8. D

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

Now i can see why this fic is so famous. Everything is so detailed combined with a touching story, i'll be spending some time here.
  9. D

Fanfiction ► The reality of nothing

srry but the next chap isn't going to be out in the first couple of weeks. First, i want to finish a sig. Next week i have to go to work and the two weeks after that, i'm going on vacation. So it will take a while, srry:( . P.S.: Saturday is moving day, yay!
  10. D

aww sorasheart don't you feel left out, i'm cooking up a sig for you too. EDIT: srry snowdog, but i can't reduce the size of it, so i'm trying to make anther one EDIT: how the hell did you get that so small!?
  11. D

I'm giving Photoshop a shot again and decided that i'd give you a sig until L337 comes with his. It's nota real masterpiece and i'll change the size later.
  12. D

Fanfiction ► rikus love...

I stopped reading when i read the name Saix. But are there going to be serious spoilers?
  13. D

Fanfiction ► rikus love...

Befoere i read any further, are there going to be spoilers in this fic?
  14. D

a great name, finally something to use for the sig
  15. D

Nice, there are so many options to choose from for the next chapter.
Back