• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark_Keybearer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Kingdom Hearts Breaks Million Mark in North Americ

no surprise at all. Heh, keep buying! maybe SE will pass bungie and the halo enterprise... that would be purely awesome.
  2. D

Kh2 ultimate codes

hmm... i would never use it just to beat the game, but after beating standard 100% (dang, it was hard), i'd probably just mess around and have fun with it.
  3. D

Final Form

well, all i can say is, to keep trying. it was totally random for me, and i wasn't trying, i just did it. I don't know what to say, just keep trying.
  4. D

I hate you Xenmas!!! I HATE YOU!

forgive me for sounding so dumb, but i'm fighting him, and only have cura... when did you get curaga? i've done everything but atlantica...?
  5. D

Ultima Weapon

hmm.... are the nobody drops just random from any nobody? i already have the Nobody Lance, but not the shield.
  6. D

Save the King

ahh! i never got the ultima recipe! I was wondering where that was!! *goes back frantically, leaving TWTNW and his Xigbar problems*
  7. D

Save the King

hmm, i wasnt' sure. When i go into synthesizing, i see "save the king" and "save the queen" as recipes, unlocked from a chest.... do you mean the recipe for them?
  8. D

Xaldin Help

AHHH! i'm stuck too... I've tried leveling up Master form, but i still end up getting killed, and mickey's getting crushed- Xaldin has too long of a reach. What is the best way to guard his regular attacks?
  9. D

What Level are you on?

meh, i'm level 18, in Olympus Coliseum, but i'm training a lot.
  10. D

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

hmm. I just got it last night, and right now i'm in Olympus Coliseum, pwning hades with auron... i haven't had much time to play it.
  11. D

I need a hug....

wow Kiento... *hugs* that's MAJORLY got to stink. i feel for ya. Maybe you could play it on one of your friends' PS2s? if not, then, wow, sorry!
  12. D

Kh2 Fans

dude, don't advertise. that's just pointless, and will most likely get you banninated!
  13. D

for those who bought the special guide, who got what cover

lol Door2Darkness, can i have one!? lol, jk well, i'm hoping to get mine in the mail, course knowing walmart, it may never come.... -_-
  14. D

Surprising

hmm... i'm going to a wal-mart, and i'm hoping i'm going to be in the same situation- all my friends are into FPS, not RPGs, so i'm hoping i'm in the same position as Evil-Riku!
  15. D

What about Tomorrow?

Well, I don't have it yet, sadly, i'm hoping to get it tomorrow, but when i have it, i'll probably play it a bunch, and i won't be on here as much. thing is, though, if i get stuck, this is the first place i'll go...
Back