• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dark_knight19

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. dark_knight19

intro

uhhh I'm not really new I've been on this site for yrs but i never used my account much and I've never introduced myself and someone told me to do so. Hi my name is Mike and i like Kingdom Hearts.
  2. dark_knight19

What do you Think about Xion?

i love xion but she was kinda useless. and i dont get how she knows about sora and roxas doesnt wen xion was made from roxas...
  3. dark_knight19

sephiroth vs genesis

who is better in your opinion? i prefer Genesis. i love his character and story more.
  4. dark_knight19

ENDS OF THE EARTH!

thats sick u should paint it. how heavy is it?
  5. dark_knight19

BBS as an RPG

KH nvr had much NCP's but this game to me felt like the most like a RPG
  6. dark_knight19

Keyblade Stances...

think its coz Ventus is supposed ta b speedy/combo based thats y he moves around, terra is supposed ta b brute strength so he has ta look like hes gonna kick someones butt and aqua idk.
  7. dark_knight19

khinsider Triple Traid help

im not too sure how it works... i play it alot in ff8 but on her im not too sure how exactly to get cards and battle.
  8. dark_knight19

cosplay help for Chad(bleach) and Jecht(Final Fantasy)

this is the chad cosplay i wanna do~> http://www2.tanibol.net/images/560417Chad.jpg this is a persons arm for the cosplay and i just wanna know how he did the arm or if u cant figure it out then how do i make the arm in ur opinion ~> http://images.cosplay.com/photos/24/2498233.jpg also i wanna...
  9. dark_knight19

Kingdom Hearts Papercrafts

i love doing papercrafts and i found a sora papercraft if any1 likes that stuff Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora Ninjatoes’ papercraft webpage if any1 could find anymore KH papercrafts plz put the link on here :)
  10. dark_knight19

BBS FM release date

does any1 know how i could get the game on my computer or sumthing?
  11. dark_knight19

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

wats the big difference between proud mode and critical? i beat it on critical w/ not alot of problems besides Zak wen i was terra and proud mode seems no different.
  12. dark_knight19

KH 3DS - Confirmed

i remember watching E3 and i think they said from wat i remember that u can take the 3D off the 3DS so could u still play this game on DS Lite?
  13. dark_knight19

how do you beat xaldin

i am trying to beat xaldin on expert and i keep losing to him. i really need help. please. like what level should i be when fighting him.
  14. dark_knight19

FIRST BBS TRAILER THOUGHTS

did aqua really pick up mickey's? i mean the keyblade she pick up looks all silver not silver and gold.
  15. dark_knight19

aqua and kari is not a keyblade master

people say ven asked terra to erase him but if you look at the shadow it is aqua. also i think kari is related to kari and kari got the power to erase memories too because namine had the power to erase sora's memories. so they are connected some how. also i think aqua erases terra's memories...
Back