• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dark_matrix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The Good Old Days....

hey guys don't you all miss the time when we all kept on waiting for kh2 and the non-stop reading about it's rumors, the day where you bought it and when you played it for the first time, don't you miss it all, how did all of you react when you first played the game?
  2. D

petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be made

all of us have been ridicioulosly waiting for along time for these games to come out and this is just not fair!!!!, they gotta give us more news!!!!!!!! and make them for god's sake!!! petition here for the game you want to come first!
  3. D

hey i'm sorry

hey guys i am so sorry if i had ever used someonesle's sig and i am happy to say i am back to the forums and kh2 P.S realy sorry:blushing:
  4. D

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

non gay answer:riku coz like he didn't see him for a year and still went on his knees and wept kinda lame
  5. D

*need Help*

Need Help Can't Find The Left Materials So Thaat I Could Get The 7th Orch.+ So Could U Help Me I Don't Know After Twilight Shard,stone What's After It Twilight????? And I Ve Got All Power Stone,crystal,shard ,and Gem What's After It ????? Plzz I Realy Need Help On Where To Find Them And Whom To...
  6. D

try this one*EXTREMELY HUGE SPOILERS*

woops forgot link http://youtube.com/watch?v=GeYZU2A-yOU
  7. D

try this one*EXTREMELY HUGE SPOILERS*

WELL i got it of of kh-vids and if maverick the one who had upoaded it good for him well here it is! enjoy:):)
  8. D

new vid!!

i got it of kh-vids k srry mavrick!!
  9. D

new vid!!

but not a big spoiler!:)
  10. D

new vid!!

don't forget it's a spoiler!!!
  11. D

new vid!!

look at it,i know it's stupid but still it's cool,the credit goes to kh-vids.net !!:):)http://youtube.com/watch?v=C37e0hQ4c_8
  12. D

Here's a video but...

hey cooooooooooool sig nice find:):) u have all ma support!
  13. D

What are your Expectations 4 KH2?

best magic system but fire looks shitty!!
  14. D

Passions\Sanctuary

well wut does va mean !!!
  15. D

Kh2 Video, In English!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo yevon i already know about that still thnxx for the heads up it might realy help'em
Back