• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark_Seraphim

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dark_Seraphim

4 years later...

And I am back.... seems like not much has changed besides a few mods, more people, and less societal activity... SO...... Hello there everyone! It's good to be back.
  2. Dark_Seraphim

Fanfiction ► Knight's journey: Likke of Twilight

for the love of all things metal and shredd-god like continue PLZ XD
  3. Dark_Seraphim

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

XD not gonna lie, took me a minute to get it at first but priceless the part where you brought Angelsinflight was the highlight in my opinion
  4. Dark_Seraphim

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

wow talking to me about sadness......hehehe, sorrow kid let me tell ya sadness happens everywhere, its a sick virus, sorrow evolves from sadness, then rage...... rage comes from both..... regret is the side effect... i may not be from the urban area, but negativity is everywhere, theres no...
  5. Dark_Seraphim

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

true, but i have time ^^ i play in band with best friends and we all love making melodic music... i guess it depends on how ya look at it
  6. Dark_Seraphim

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

lol it depends on the conditions my bands were started with all my best friends, AND man they own at what they play its better to be in it with friends rather than random setup cuz then talents dont become abused occasionally i got time though
  7. Dark_Seraphim

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

try playing in 4 bands...and school and a job.......
  8. Dark_Seraphim

Fanfiction ► Living Memories: A Sequel To A New Journey

FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!@@ this next one is definitly gonna be a classic XD
  9. Dark_Seraphim

heeeey XD yeah, i'll catch up with you though ^^ BUT this is freaking amazing, this is something i would read regardless of conditions im pretty sure the next will be classic XD
  10. Dark_Seraphim

XD ANGELS XD WOW its been far too long i missed so much i caught up on the series though and i gotta say its worth paying 1000$ for copy to read its like an addiction XD |m/
  11. Dark_Seraphim

Musical Talents Vs. Image Fame

okay this is something that pisses me the flying freaking off (pardon my jumble) I myself am a musician, i speak for all musicians when im discussing this i HATE people that are famous in the musical industry but DO NOT have the talent (EX: Miley Cyrus) It enrages me to see her have fame and...
  12. Dark_Seraphim

Dante VS Vergil VS Nero

who would win? i love dante but..... vergil freaking owns nero is just a neophyte Vergil would slay them both in mere eye contact XD
  13. Dark_Seraphim

For The Metalheads of Axe Fretplay.....

anyone else play guitar other than myself???? what of gear do you use if you do play?? and are ya Rythm or Lead? Myself i play both Rythm and Lead but mostly Lead My Gear: Ibanez S5470 Prestige Series (thats a guitar for the non-shredders who have no clue what i just said) Line- 6 150watt...
  14. Dark_Seraphim

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

FREAKING AWESOME ACEIN XD sry I havent been on lately^^; lotsa stuff ta do^^; But this is awesome man XD its like me and Drist- Arterial Black cant get enough of something so bada$$ good job man^^
Back