• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Darkened Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Stained Glass [Roxas FanFic]

RIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Me wants Riku. Very much so. Few more months, eh. . .<< Well, if I can manage to pull things together before then, as soon as I catch a glimpse of Riku in yon fic, I'll send you pics of the fixed-up costume. :3
  2. D

Heh heh heh. Oh, the beauty of the pun in the title. XD You NAILED Luxord. Excellent. He was one of my favourites. Overall excellence. You've got me wondering now. :3
  3. D

W00t! New chaptah! Am currently uploading photos, KS. I'll PM you a link when I'm done.
  4. D

I'd be cajoling you to update, but then you could do the same thing to me with my fic. . .<< It's coming, it's coming.
  5. D

WOOHOO! RIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKURIKU. Of course I noticed the MxL. It was just standing out like a large zit. Which I wish I could pop. . . Heh heh heh. Take from that what you will.
  6. D

Dun dun dun DUN. . . And so it begins. . . *twitches* I sense RIKU. XD
  7. D

Fanfiction ► An Argument For Darkness

Sterling - And those spelling errors eat me up inside. Too bad I'm too lazy to go back and fix 'em. :D
  8. D

KS - I pulled the fear of running into a wall from a fear that I myself had not too long ago, the first time I played through Wonderland on KH1. It was such a box, including the sky, and being able to touch the cieling made me get really, really scared that if I went far enough, there would be a...
  9. D

I keep seeing the KH2 commercial on Teletoon. . .*spazzes* -- --An Argument for Darkness-- --by Darkened Heart-- Disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts and all related characters are copyright to Square Enix, Disney, and all other affiliated parties. Parts of the storyline are my original creation, and...
  10. D

A Riku introspective, inspired by Keyblade Shards' excellent fanfic starring Roxas (and I can't remember the name right now for the life of me). --An Argument for Darkness-- --by Darkened Heart-- Disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts and all related characters are copyright to Square Enix, Disney, and...
  11. D

That's OK. School is like a gagillion times more important than internet. Now tell that to me a few hundred times. . .Heh heh heh.
  12. D

GoH no longer replies, either. At least, I've never seen her posts. I hate it when RPs die. Absolutely hate it. I need to start thinking about the Riku introspective - how detailed it should be, how long - chapters?
  13. D

Marluxia's hair makes me want to get my hedge-trimmers. >:D Zexion rocks, despite the fact he messed with Riku's head. He's hooooooot. . . O' course, if Riku can whip Lexaeus, Roxas sure as hell can. Roxas kicked Riku's arse first time around, after all. :3 You're making me want to write a...
  14. D

Rikus new look

Squirell -
  15. D

Rikus new look

Riku got his new clothes the same way he managed to get them to fit inside that tight Organization coat and boots.
Back