• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DarkGrey Heroine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hanging in there. getting some stuff done in FFXIV, and at least sis has been quiet. Just need to plan out next week too so I can go donate plasma. ^^
    One day, I will dive in!!
    Until then, I'll enjoy the Vani.
    Isn't paleness just the most attractive thing ever??????
    I just saw that PSPlus has Undertale on Sale for 8.99.

Thanks a ton for the art Grey, i already posted my comments on the page. I understand why you downsized the mamoswine (the creature they're based on isn't usually drawn to scale anyways) and it actually makes sense biologically (Dwarf elephants were a thing).
    Couldn't be happier than i already am., as i already said, it was worth the wait, you took your time with it and it shows. 10/10 i'd ask for it again. Good on you!
    I was highly wondering when I saw that award and realized your name wasn't on its list, so it was only natural to nominate you, heh!
    OH MY GOD I AM HYPE FOR THE REQUEST.

I'm a slave for relationships building up as the hardest slow-burn in history, with one character being an evil suffering ball of destruction but unable to resist the other cause they're a cinnamon roll of love, understanding and stubbornness who just refuse to give them up because they know there's a soft core somewhere underneath that facade.
    I swear do you hear these shenanigans whispering crazy things, too???

I really think I'll watch that movie again today. Maybe this time in English, I watched the German dub before and I'm curious, at least Jack's voices are both really cool. <3
    I always wondered where that tradition was from, it does make sense how it's practiced over in the states, as we're considered a melting pot of every nationality. And i must say, that is some determination going through such frigid areas to sing songs! The east coast was just hit with a strong snowstorm and the past few days have been as cold as -10 degrees, (Which i believe is uncommon, these temps have only come up as far back as 5 years ago).
    I can´t believe I forgot, I am so sorry. You guys celebrated X mas yesterday? I hope you had an marvelous day and got the things you wanted! :D
    A-agony and over-sweetness?
    Is that...
    mumbles
    Is that why I ship VanVen so much
    Who said that

WHENEVER I'M ON YOUR PAGE I WANT TO WATCH RISE OF THE GUARDIANS.
    *must get shojo legs ansem sod out of my system*
    *must* *get* *OUT*

OH MY GOD I'M DYING.
    WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE!!
    you have carollers? surprisingly they're rare in the states (or at least where i live) i do know of them from christmas films and what they do, but have yet to come across any. Maybe it might be because of my sleepy little neighborhood or the extremely frigid temperatures lately, either or.
    Happy Eastern European orthodox Christmas Grey! Hope you got everything on your list.
    Hanging in there; right now keeping a eye on my brother's portable charger (it's a Anker battery); nothing too interesting going on, but I'm excited for what's coming ^^
    So so. Something happened that I would rather not discuss in public (was not good and has given me more worries) but otherwise okay; Got a gift card that I'm going to be putting on my Secret of Mana preorder.
    I want to drown in Naminé (and Vanitas, but I don't need to tell you that), but NOT with yaoi hands ;_;
    Your father bought a dog for a BEER?!?! Jesus cripes that's dirt cheap. I remember my dog costing upwards of 10,000 USD (because she's purebred, you can tell because of the spot on her tongue). You must be able to get practically anything in the countryside for low prices like that! and that's good to hear about the request, I take it that it looks nearly finished, or at least has a pawniard on it. Once again take your time, I can wait. As for my dog, I will give her a pet for you, she craves attention 24/7, 365.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back