• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DarkGrey Heroine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DarkGrey Heroine

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Thank you so much! Then I shall edit my reply too, it feels great sorting these things out. Wishing everybody here a fun time on the forums~ @ Soldier: that is alright! you can keep it in your signature.
  2. DarkGrey Heroine

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Hello, good old KHI forums! Not entirely sure if this is the right place, but I come here to request the deletion of a few of my old threads: 1) this one; 2) this one; 3) this one, 4) this one and 5) this one. As for why, I would like to clear my social media accounts and past links to them, or...
  3. DarkGrey Heroine

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Nah, you're close. The word is clearly Fanfiction at this point They can't simply drop that one on us, reveals too much too soon
  4. DarkGrey Heroine

I get it but even so, the idea of them being related still weirds me out, especially since we actually have dream eater recipes and create them as you said. But well, since people in KH can turn into so many things already, in the end dream eaters are no exception to what they can somehow...
  5. DarkGrey Heroine

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Hey Soldier!! Hope you're doing well and are in good health >:] just for once I wanted the answer to a KH question NOT to be "Darkness" lmao but it's impossible, this coming from you is easier to digest tho The Dark Inferno really is just a lazy recycled boss that doesn't make much sense...
  6. DarkGrey Heroine

I am devastated, memories of 2015 playing the browser version in Japanese I barely understood flash before my eyes. Looking at my old screenshots folder I seriously get emotional I'm with you all waiting for updates and excited for interpretations. *raises Keyblade to all the players as well...
  7. DarkGrey Heroine

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

As a ghost of a formerly active KHI member, I want to write down just one thing and ask your help, whoever is still around. So I get it, KH3 is out, ReMind is out, Memory of Melody is out, KHUx and within in Dark Road will soon end, and I tried to catch up with everything. Everything! But in the...
  8. DarkGrey Heroine

News ► Gen Kobayashi illustrates 13th anniversary artwork for The World Ends With You

Oh my gosh my beautiful children <3 <3 <3 <3 I'll follow TWEWY news anywhere & forever
  9. DarkGrey Heroine

Kingdom hearts characters who I've had a crush on

I know I'm long inactive on the forums but: 1) sad that only Launchy replied to this classic topic; 2) despite my neverending fangirling about Vanitas, I had a legit crush on Sora, especially CoM Sora. And I mean especially CoM Sora. Too bad Nomura decided to un-write the time he matured in...
  10. DarkGrey Heroine

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

Came back to share my own impressions and falling out of love situation, now that I finally got to play the game. I'm one of the (many, apparently) fans who are disappointed with it, even though I was an optimistic KH fan diving into this game with an open heart, as I wanted to accept the new...
  11. DarkGrey Heroine

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

This is the saddest thing that could've happened to this long-awaited game. I'm sad
  12. DarkGrey Heroine

COM Gameplay Appreciation thread

Played the GBA version and tbh I'm not really attracted to Re:CoM because I already find the GBA version so charming and well-made. I loved the gameplay, I loved the sprites, the animations were catchy and beautiful and I simply love pixel art in games, I'm oldschool like that With Sora, I could...
  13. DarkGrey Heroine

News ► Tetsuya Nomura discusses the potential of continuing The World Ends With You series

That's literally the only one common problem in their DDD models, imo. But it's such a visual discomfort-inducing problem, that it makes the model as a whole look worse than it actually is. Neku's waist, Shiki's waist, Joshua's waist, but especially Shiki's - their waistlines are so short that...
  14. DarkGrey Heroine

With or without an avatar?

First of all, hello there~ Jumping right into the topic. I noticed a lot of users, mostly rather new users, don't upload an avatar for them to use on the forums, and honestly I just wondered why. Then again, why is something like an avatar necessary or unnecessary to you on the forums - is it a...
  15. DarkGrey Heroine

News ► The World Ends With You: Final Remix trailer features new content from A New Day

I won't be able to get it, no Switch no nothing, but I'm already looking forward to the people who will stream gameplays and videos on the new content, let the TWEWY discussions start and let people hear its absolutely badass soundtrack once again!! <3 this aside, I couldn't really figure out...
Back