• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DarkHeat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Do you even notice the change in sora's voice anymore??

I got used to it after playing KH2 so much, then when I went back to KH1, I was like, "Oh yeah, his voice changed," then I just keep playing.
  2. D

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Demyx the second time and Xaldin. They were a pain in the ass to beat. The glider in Space Paranoids was annoying, too. Well, the first time you do it, that is.
  3. D

Help/Support ► Should I?

I wouldn't fight him if I were you. I would ignore him and walk away. So he talked s#!t about you. They are only words.
  4. D

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir I've finished KH1, achieved lvl. 100, seen the secret ending, obtained Ultima Weapon, and defeated Sephiroth. But I always failed miserably at both of the optional bosses. :(
  5. D

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

For me, I liked the first and last fight with Xemnas. He's fun to mess with in the first one and the final battle is just plain fun. :D
  6. D

Hey people!

Hi, I'm DarkHeat. I've been browsing the forums for a while and decided to actually join. Well, that's pretty much it. :P
Back