• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Darkness_Shadow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Mansion of the Dead

Mansion of the Dead 7 People have been sent to a Large 7 floor Mansion on vacation for free. But what lies beneath the Mansion is a 5,000 year old Grave yard. Everyone arrives at the Mansion safely as they all explore the mansion and to find there room everyone finds 2 Guns underneath there...
  2. D

I Need Help With Screen Size Things!!!

Ok well im playing a game with my friends and I NEED to get the screen from full screen to a window on teh computer... but i cant figure it out! Im playing silk road, incase that helps...
  3. D

h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!

h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!! 0|(! 1 7hou6ht 0f 4 6r34t i|)34!!! 4lr16ht, 1f 50m30n3 (4|\| 7r4n51473 |)i5 133t. 1s r341l¥ r341l¥ (001! 4n|) n07 0n1¥ 7h4t, 8u7 7h3y (4n un|)3r5t4n|) 133t! 4nd j00 411 83 v3r¥ j3l0u53 0f h1m 0r h3r! 5o \/\/h0 3v3|2 (4|\| 7r4n5l473 |)15 f1r57 \/\/1|\|5!!! ¥4¥!!! :D
  4. D

Random chat

Im really bored and I thought i could start a thread to just talk about random stuff... So if anyone wants to talk. Be my guest! :D
  5. D

Mansion of the Dead (Redo)

Mansion of the Dead 7 People have been sent to a Large 7 floor Mansion on vacation for free. But what lies beneath the Mansion is a 5,000 year old Grave yard. Everyone arrives at the Mansion safely as they all explore the mansion and to find there room everyone finds 2 Guns underneath there...
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Drakkavor

Ok well I have no experience in writing. So if there is anything anyone can see that i need to improve on, please let me know! Drakkavor The Seed of Darkness Prologue “Alright men, we have survived there first wave of men! And we can do it again! But all of you have to remember your...
  7. D

Seceret ending?!?!?!

Ok i was watching it and everytime i see one of those people grab a keyblade or something that looks like the Souleater. But at the end it has something sticking out of it which makes it look more like a keyblade. But i was wondering what that was. Is it in KH2?
  8. D

Larxene

yes play it! It is the best game ive ever played on the GBA. And yes Larxene Rox! But the last time i fought her i killed her the easyest that time! It was wierd.
  9. D

Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion

Has anyone played this game?!?! It is so fun! But it is really hard to get to play unless you already have a good computer. My stepdad and I had to go and buy a new graphics card to even run it.
  10. D

RP forum

Ok my friend and I started a website with a forum for RPs, and I am seeing if i can get more people to join. cause its boring with just 2 people. So feel free to come and join!
  11. D

Fanfiction ► Writing Tips

Wow that is alot of help! Thx...
  12. D

Fanfiction ► Writing Tips

Ok well i have been trying to make a few fan-fics and everytime they have all come out pretty bad. Most people didnt like them. So I was wondering if there was some sort of web site for tips on writing or if anyone can help me by giving me tips. I just need some way to improve my writing.
  13. D

MY RP web and forum SITE!!!

ok everyone i have just made a website/forum for RPs and everything! So ya if you would like you can join! www.freewebs.com/jimbobo
  14. D

Halo help!!!

Well i have been trying to start servers for my friends and i to play on but every time i make a server no one can find it on the server selection thing. It doesnt even appear. I have been asking around but no one knows what is wrong with my computer. So if anyone can help me that would be great...
  15. D

ff7 advent children+ Axel

Ok well i was reading something on KH2 and as i was skimming through it said under axel that he was originaly in ff7 advent children... so i did alittle reaserch on it and i couldnt find ANYTHING...
Back