• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DarkOblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

isnt it American custom to party, get drunk, and have lotsa sex somewhere on Califorian beaches during this time?
  2. D

Information concerning the form of the limit?

www.psychiatry.org will do just fine
  3. D

Axel

Just have something to disscus What was up with Axel, it seemed like he had emotions, but he was a nobody, he doesnt have a heart, thuss no emotions. THe scene with him and kairi at the beach I can understand, as axel was pretending to have a heart so he could trick kairi. but the scene with...
  4. D

Just completed KH2, European version... have some questions...

well god of you to stay away of the forums well antiform was a cool form, but its main goal was to annoy, also it had its advantages against certain enemys Proud mode isnt that hard, im halfway through, ( I played normal before tho, I imported a American KH2 copy long time ago ) but havnt...
  5. D

Fantasia alla Marcia

hmmm and how many orchestrated piece have you heard in your live,.. you know Red hot chillie pepers isnt a orchestra piece, and 50 cent isnt either you guys only like it because it was KH related, and you where fed with part, notes, scales, samples, scores of it through the intire game
  6. D

Guns in KHII

it obvious that you should play a game like Devil may cry, dont take it out on KH
  7. D

Need help finding assasins.

what do the assasins look like again?
  8. D

Kingdom hearts 2 music

sry mate I dont know I myself have the japanese versions I would want them aswell, some of them are pretty good I epecialy liked under the sea
  9. D

Goosebumps from 13th Dilema (Possible Spoilers)

allow me to quote myself, since theres some one winged love going on
  10. D

hmm now why doesnt that happen to me, ohh yeah one winged angels lyrics and scores are a ripp-off
  11. D

Fave OrgXIII reaction command?

dont forget the reversal reaction in the final battle, I loved that command, the way you fly up to Xemnas but the memory skyscrapper one was the best reaction for sure
  12. D

Is he the only one with a great music taste?
  13. D

one word: Fantasia Alla Marcia For Piano, CHorus and Orchestra ohh those are more than 1 word
  14. D

FFXlll in KH2?

MAYBE JUST MAYBE its because the game is about the organization XIII
  15. D

Kingdom Hearts 2 Cutscenes, Deathspank what happened with all your Movies?

maybe the server, on which the videos were uploaded are down or maybe a overload of bandwith
Back