• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by darkshadow666

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► Two guys one girl. help

oh ive had this happen =b it really sucks. you have to (i hope this doesnt sound weird...) flirt ALOT and make her like you more...it didnt work for me but it worked for the other girl. hope that helps <3
  2. D

Crown-G

ok i have no idea if theres already a thread on this but if there is then feel free to close this =) what exactly does the Crown-G DO????? i havent exactly gotten it yet but when i do ill have no idea what to do with it. it doesnt say in the guide so i have no idea if i should attempt to finish...
  3. D

Axel's Weapons

*this thread will be closed by the end of the night...* but yea they used to be called "fire and wind wheels" but i dont remember where i heard that...
  4. D

Help/Support ► ~Offical Gf Help Center(guys only)~

ok yea this sounds odd... a girl is posting on the GF thread... but im bi and i have a GF and i need help. ok...weve been going out for a week. but now this other girl id liked for awhile has a GF and its a girl i HATE. i want to kill her GF REEEEEEEALLY bad. how can i deal with it without...
  5. D

Help/Support ► ~ The Official BF Help Center ( Girls only ) ~

lol Ninja Usagi is right... when do you ever SEE him? smile and wave if you see him on a normal basis but if you dont ever see him then say hi.
  6. D

Creature Feature

OMG i love this band. if anyone's heard of them... lets talk about their total and utter awesomeness =)
  7. D

Help/Support ► Something depressing me... family problems

hmmm. maybe you should get help from an adult that you trust. i really dont know what to tell you other than that. anyone else want to help?
  8. D

Help/Support ► Im hurting inside

if youre not technically "going out" then dont worry about it shes not yours to keep. if youre actually "going out" (you asked her to be and she said yes) then id be a little bit mad if i were you. you should talk to her about it and see whats going on in her mind.
  9. D

YES block him on EVERYTHING. you never know if he's gonna like...try to stalk you or something.
  10. D

uhhh...this guy sounds like a pervert. just say no and refuse to talk to him. i cant remember if you said you liked him but if youre uncomfortable with something and he's trying to force you to do it... you dont need him. <3
  11. D

Help/Support ► Mean friends

yea they did. no one believed me...called me a cutter because theyd dig their fingernails into my skin... yea im so happy i have new friends. i hope that works for you!!!!! <3
  12. D

Help/Support ► Mean friends

ooooook. youre like...exactly like me. in elementary school my friends hurt me (mentally and physically) so when i went to a middle school they werent going to i made new friends who did the same but didnt hit me...they just called me a queer and said i was ugly. in 8th grade i met my current...
  13. D

Fanfiction ► FOREVER MECHA

lol it makes me laugh XD. i love loony tunes :) well it cheered me up i dont know about the rest of you...
  14. D

POTC in BBS?

ehh i think there was enough POTC in KH2. i was so happy that it was in the game then i was mad when it sucked and most of it had to do with those STUPID medallions.
  15. D

Help/Support ► Feeling Lonely

hmm. dont try to be someone youre not, thats for sure. if you do then when youre really good friends you have to keep trying to be something youre not. i have experience in that area. yea its the same as mesmerized said. you seem nice and if you want to talk or complain or anything then im...
Back