• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DarkSoldier85

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH 2009 hours played

And I thought I was obsessed with KH. I have maybe a tenth of the hours you guys have.
  2. D

What difficulty will you play on in BBS

If there's a critical, that's the one I'll do
  3. D

Expections about the music in BBS

What I've heard already sounds amazing. Yoko Shimomura does a wonderful job of keeping the feeling of Kingdom Hearts.
  4. D

BBS SECRET BOSS

Two words for you: Data Larxene. Beating up a 5 year old? Doesn't sound very challenging.
  5. D

Wait....like...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! D:<

I love how everyone isn't even taking a look at the other mostly neglected characters: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, etc. This game is about TAV and the search for MX. The apprentices were put in mostly for the interactions with Braig (cuz of his conversational hints in KH2 and the Xion/Ven...
  6. D

why do you guys want a fm bbs why

In the case of KH2FM+, that was just a way to hype the next games. Lingering Sentiment (BBS), Garden of Assembly (358/2 Days), Heartless Mushrooms (um.... coded I think). Don't see why they would make a Final mix of a game that is supposed to introduce the next game quite nicely. I still don't...
  7. D

The Days left...

We play Kingdom Hearts and we're proud of it! Why do you think we joined a forum site to talk about our game? Diss it all you want, it doesn't change a thing. Birth by Sleep is gonna be sooooo awesome =)
  8. D

ventus dead

Looks like Master Xehanort to me...
  9. D

Sora/Black hair Theory - The boy with the connecting heart

I think you may be looking too deeply into the whole black hair thing, but you seem to be spot on with the connecting hearts. I like the idea that Sora can change the shape of his Keyblade because he can easily connect with others' hearts.
  10. D

VANITAS=XEHANORT! -gasp-

Ok this theory is much less likely now. We now know that Vanitas has brown/black hair and gold eyes. Sounds a lot more like Terra is the one under that mask somehow.
  11. D

Terra gets baddass blade back in-game.

MX and Vanitas both have keychains and I don't think there's anyone darker than them.
  12. D

Vanitas face in the new Trailer O.O

Nomura already confirmed that Zack was the only FF character that was going to appear. Plus, FF characters usually don't have much to do with the story over-all. They're just there for cameos.
  13. D

Do you believe it might happen?!

Another Report is a very poor thing to go on. It says that kairi's keyblade is the same as sora and riku's. You could take that to mean that kairi is able to wield it or that it was another form of riku's.
  14. D

Send me the source. 25252525
  15. D

Don't act like that's been confirmed. That's me! Jumping in to point out the Kairi Keyblade standoff wherever it appears! Up, up, and away! >=D -poof-
Back