• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by darksora72

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

How Xion MAY have come to be

i bet that when sora became a heartless the first time roxas was born but when he los this memories in CoM xion was born
  2. D

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Re: Xion question after the newest trailer i can tell u right now xion is realated to sora somehow she might be the memories kairi in soras mind or something else but when she talked to roxas it seemed obvious to me
  3. D

358/2 Days theory

i mean the whole thing like the bbs and all five mintues
  4. D

aqua's 7 seconds of lime light

yeah the game is good for the story but the gamplay is aweomse as well
  5. D

358/2 Days theory

got it ............................ oh welll some one on youtube will have it done in the next few hours im sure
  6. D

358/2 Days theory

Re: 358/2 Days ......................woah really lol thatss kinda funny so why dont u
  7. D

Who is with Aqua?

malificent ..........no
  8. D

Who is with Aqua?

yeah..........it her reflection its quite obvious
  9. D

358/2 Days theory

Re: 358/2 Days oh..........too much work eh
  10. D

KH Re:CoM Available for Pre-Order on Amazon

nahh its 30 bucks on Gamestop.com - Buy PS3, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS, Xbox 360, Used, PC Games and Consoles look it up
  11. D

358/2 Days theory

with translations!!!! please lol
  12. D

Is Xion's "specialness" similar to Roxas's?

it could make sense if hes somehiow related to sora or riku im interested to see since u acan only speculate ion this topic
  13. D

358/2 Days theory

yeah i hope they can reamster the whole thing hey rk u think u can translate or have some one ??
  14. D

aqua's 7 seconds of lime light

yeah ......it doesnt matter all that much i really wanna see some more gameplay
  15. D

xions exicectence

oh really <--- misslead by info hes gotton other palces lol and never played CoM
Back