• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DarkStar_21

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

March for sure....

this pisses me off... why the f*** does japan get it so early and we have to get it 4 months after, and i feel bad for the people in europe have to wait at least another 6 months?!?!? well i know because it is made pretty much all by japanese people but still!
  2. D

Where?

I heard someone say that they could download it off of Kazaa but that was from someone entirely unreliable and i highly doubt it would be on kazaa. i dont think u could download games on kazaa anyways but i wouldnt know because i've never used kazaa. that would be really kewl though
  3. D

new things in KH2

Yeah it seems to be lookin really good. It makes the game alot more interesting.
  4. D

Just a fun topic, answer if you would like.

I cant wait to play any of the worlds but i would most like to play Twilight Town.
  5. D

Non-Existant One Theory

yeah thats an ok theory. it does make sense.
  6. D

steamboat willie opening theroy

he didnt double post. stitch posted then kingdom hearts 248 posted. they just have the same icon thing.
  7. D

Thread of the Year: BHK's NAME IS NOT REVEALED.

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. HOly Shi* there are 244 people in this thing. lol
  8. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. Someone should send a virus to his email address and make it look like its something good. then when he opens it. crash goes all of his stuff. lol muahhahahaha
  9. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. There is so many people on here and posting i cant even keep up with all the posts. screw readin all of them. well cya later guys.
  10. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. What the f*** a. im so pissed. even though i knew he wouldnt come through with it. what a little B**** with a capital B. lol
  11. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. what the heck is that pic???
  12. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. i really hope Chara is not his name. man that would really suck. who likes the name Chara??????
  13. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. * brings in full scale helicopter squads*
  14. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. There is a ton of people in here. Holy Sh!* lol
  15. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. man screw this!!!!! im not waiting any longer for this! * pulls out two uzis*
Back