• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DarkVenusGospel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► What to do?!?

Have you tried talking to your cousin? What is his veiw on the situation? He is married to her, so shouldent he be able to help with the problem? She sounds like she needs to take some time to relize that family is one of the most important things in life.Now that your mother is having medical...
  2. D

God of war-Challenge of the gods

Has anybody beaten the challenge of the gods? It took me 4 hours to, but it was worth it. You can start a new game and play as a Chef, a buisness man, a cow, kratos in ares armor, or kratos in swimming trunks. It is awesome!
  3. D

Secret Scene???

wait, isnt the last time you see the riku clone after you beat marluxia the second time? Riku clone says somthing like"You have feelings, and that is real enough for me."?
  4. D

Fanfiction ► Chain Letters of Drunken Memories(Sequal to KingDumb Hearts)

Dude, that is funny. Its good to know that im not the only one that sees Sora as an idiot lol. "im a monkey!" Thats great :D
  5. D

Dual?

Has anybody seen Dual? I watched on anime unleashed when G4 and tech tv were still together.
  6. D

KH:COM manga almost here..

Sweet, i just finished my Naruto manga, so now i have something to look forward to!
  7. D

Fanfiction ► The Cloud Strife Chronicles

im canceling the fanfic beacause i dont have enough time to devote anymore... but, it was fun!
  8. D

I will post as soon as i can. BTW, should i keep squishy in the group? or should i let them call more powerfull heartless?
  9. D

Ok, I'm finally back from my spring break! heres ch.4 Ch.4 The Chasm of Chaos The clearing was now teeming with heartless. This is…bad “Umm, this could be a problem.” Misha said with a slight shiver. Don’t worry; I won’t let anything happen to you. Not now, not ever.” Reno assured her with...
  10. D

It's part of the plot:D just wait and see what happens.
  11. D

Next week sumtime, i have to go to TN.
  12. D

They have to fight the heartless before they can leave.:D
  13. D

Ok, finnaly, Ch.3. I decided not to kill Aerith off, so i hope you enjoy. Ch.3 Dark Advesaries As the darkness faded into morning light, Cloud, Yuffie, and Quistis awoke to some surprising news.” All of the other competitors have dropped out of the tournament due to the intensity of your...
Back