• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by darkyo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. darkyo

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

i saw it at the store, but thats what i thought too, just a placeholder, im thinking it'll b released on the 10th anniversary
  2. darkyo

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

hey i just saw in gamestop that Kingdom Hearts 3D is already avaible for preorder with a release date for the US of october 15th, is this confirmed??
  3. darkyo

Official Birth by Sleep Translation Request Thread

hey lissar u think u can translate the commands names? cuz im really having a hard time with them, or do u know of someone or somewhere i can find the transltions? and thnx 4 ur hard work!! ^~^
  4. darkyo

oh hi it's your pal shamdeo bringing you

have fun shamdeo!!! my copy should b here 2morrow, i can't wait!! it'll be a long night!!
  5. darkyo

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

upss he he my bad, i ju st skipped to th last page :$ thnx lonbilly!! ^~^
  6. darkyo

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

does any1 know were can i download the trailer??
  7. darkyo

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! hey this video from tgs09 shows how u choose characters in bbs http//:YouTube - ????? ??? ??? ?? ????????
  8. darkyo

New HQ Screenshots!

Re: New HQ Scans! is just me or the keyblade that aqua is wielding looks different from what i remember?? would they recieve different keychains during the game?? btw nice pics!!!
  9. darkyo

*spoiler-ish*memories of xion.....?

Re: memories of xion.....? the message to namine didn't dissapear, jiminy wrote it to remember to thank her after she rearranged their memories, but the message was there and 'bout the pic of the 3 idk, is lost i guess
  10. darkyo

Why new shapes? (First post!)

i hadn't the chance to see a comparison of the re-design of the keyblade though ven's keyblade doesn't seem very well, anyway good job dude!! ;)
  11. darkyo

(spoilers, sort of) Axel in BBS

i've already finish days and i can tell u they know each other when they were somebodies and as far as i know they're gonna appear on bbs but i don't think as keyblade wielders wannabes
  12. darkyo

Dark realm kingdom key

ok so im new here and this is my first treadso here goes, if riku was the original wielder of the keyblade and lost it because he choose darkness, shouldn't he have to get dkk instead of mickey???
  13. darkyo

Theory: Axel's Other knew Ven

upppssss.... sorry 'bout that, im new here and still dont know how to put the tags, is there a tread or kinda like a manual about that stuff?? :P
  14. darkyo

Theory: Axel's Other knew Ven

sorry ChrisLux but it wasn't Roxas who Xigbar saw and make him remember Ven, it was Xion just before she left the Organization (and kicked Xigbar's ass btw) and about Roxas having ven's heart idk
  15. darkyo

How many of you are buying BBS?

of course!! im sure is gonna be one of the best games in the series, i cant wait to pre-order bbs!!!
Back