• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Darth Ruin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

Joe Jonas and Selena Gomez in my Kingdom Hearts? I think I just threw up.
  2. D

What would have happened if Roxas had never fought Riku?

Fair enough. My question has been answered. Thanks Smile! :)
  3. D

I just beat 358/2 Days

Thanks for the welcome. I've participated in a few V-Bulletin forums before so I'm familiar with the rules and rep system. No worries. It's definitely one of my favourite KH games. Probably better than KH1 and COM. But KH2 takes the cake and if I'm right so will Birth by Sleep.
  4. D

How many times did it take you to beat Demyx?

First time I played on Standard mode I beat him in one try. Proud mode took me two turns cause the countdown took me by surprise.
  5. D

Wasn't Saix second in command? Not Xigbar or Xaldin. Both of which were defeated by the S/D/G gang yes, but Sora alone could probably have defeated them. I was unaware that Sora had the power to defeat Xemnas ONLY after fusing with Roxas. IIRC, he defeated Xemnas at the base of the skyscraper...
  6. D

What if Roxas had simply gone straight to Xemnas to free Kingdom Hearts. Would he have succeeded and destroyed the Organization on his own? Seeing as how he dominated Saix during the campaign, I think it's a definite possibility. Afterwards, he could have gone to meet Sora and transferred his...
  7. D

I just beat 358/2 Days

And so, I registered here to talk about the epicness of said game. I haven't been this thrilled about a video game since KH II. Roxas' story has revitalized my love of Kingdom Hearts, and now I can't wait for Birth by Sleep. hi.
  8. D

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

That is definitely the best line in the game.
Back