• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• dude you have a strong team.i almost thought i was gonna lose that one, it was so close :) want to battle again for fun?
    Hey, David, this is Sol from the Pokémon tournament. I'd just like to remind you that the first round starts on April 26 and ends April 28. The pairings for round one have been posted, and your partner was initially Victor but since he's dropped out Lord Marluxia will be taking his place. Please arrange with her when to battle between these dates, and one of you must post the winner in the thread. Thanks!
    Hello, David. I just wanted to let you know that you have been put onto the successful applicants list in the Pokémon tournament since a participant dropped out. Please keep checking back at the thread for any changes, and let us know if you are no longer able to participate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back