• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by davidXIIIaxel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. davidXIIIaxel

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- confirmed for Gamescom 2014

yeah for 2.5 to show the graphics improved and more gameplay of the old graphics to the new graphics.
  2. davidXIIIaxel

The new Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD release and what you think about it

Re: the new kingdom hearts 2.5 hd release and what you think about it. yup i couldnt have said it better myself
  3. davidXIIIaxel

Do you want a different limited edition?

awwww you cheater lol. thats awesome though.
  4. davidXIIIaxel

News ► Nomura interested in making Birth by Sleep Play Arts Kai figures

lol make it now!i want vanitas so bad. i hope he makes him.
  5. davidXIIIaxel

The new Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD release and what you think about it

Re: the new kingdom hearts 2.5 hd release and what you think about it. yeah same. i cant wait to play 2.5 and watch re:coded cutscenes
  6. davidXIIIaxel

Which are you more excited for?

i love playing on critical. ever since they added it i was like let the challenge begin.
  7. davidXIIIaxel

yeah thats funny. but we should stay on topic lol XD
  8. davidXIIIaxel

Least favourite KH1 world?

XD i got stuborn and mad that i stared frantically running and hitting them and it never worked XD
  9. davidXIIIaxel

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora and Roxas Play Arts Kai Revealed at SDCC!

i totally agree as well. i want vanitas to be one of them.
  10. davidXIIIaxel

yeah sometimes it happens by mistake but kingdom hearts i got spoiled a couple of times and the expirience wasnt as great because of the spoilers
  11. davidXIIIaxel

yeah. i have read the manga series but sadly i dont remember that. and the easy way to blow out all the candles at once is to use blizara
  12. davidXIIIaxel

yeah. its definitely one of them. lol why did they make that kid look almost exactly as tidus. just give him a stick and call him his twin why dont ya.
  13. davidXIIIaxel

thats good that you stay away from spoilers because then it just ruins the game for you and the expirience.
  14. davidXIIIaxel

Will you be getting the Japanese version of KH2.5?

yeah thats true. hmmm that brings up a good point for. lol thanks :D
  15. davidXIIIaxel

Kingdom Hearts Website Updates with Re:coded!

yeah i agree there was nothing wrong with the story and gameplay. people are just stuborn. and my favorite battle was the last battle with roxas.
Back