• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dawning Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dawning Twilight

Did You Miss Me? :)

Did you miss me? - YouTube Video Perhaps a bit dramatic, though I do tend to have a flare for such. Haha. It's been over 6 years but I decided to make a return here, at least on an occasional basis. If you remember me say hi and if you don't as I suspect many of you won't, then say hi...
  2. Dawning Twilight

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) Lol. Axel looks like a Super Saiyan. Very cool stuff though. :D
  3. Dawning Twilight

Aqua concerning physics[no perversity intended)

This is a game in which people fight with giant table sized keys and travel through black ovals. Logic is literally non-existent. D:
  4. Dawning Twilight

The Marked (RP Thread)

The Marked (An Original DT RP) Story: The “Day of Rebirth” that was the day when it first began. It was on that day that the very first child of the new generation was born. These children from then on were marked for the rest of their lives. It wasn’t until 7 years after the Day...
  5. Dawning Twilight

Help/Support ► DT Needs Some Very Important Advice.

Dude you realize this is from 2007 right? Lol.
  6. Dawning Twilight

Really OLD picture that faded into obscurity.

I believe that was a concept idea.
  7. Dawning Twilight

The Marked (Sign Up/OOC Thread)

The Marked (An Original DT RP) Story: The “Day of Rebirth” that was the day when it first began. It was on that day that the very first child of the new generation was born. These children from then on were marked for the rest of their lives. It wasn’t until 7 years after the Day of...
  8. Dawning Twilight

Help/Support ► No freakin way

That is better. BTW didn't someone have that name a while back?
  9. Dawning Twilight

Help/Support ► No freakin way

They do it to get threads like this. Entertainment sources. >.> It is kinda funny though. lol. They probably know that you are. That being the reason it's done. :/ Never say anything dude. D: Oh noes! DX
  10. Dawning Twilight

DT is thinking... >:3

As said in the title I am thinking. Of what you may ask? An original DT RP! As for what, I have the story written out and it'll be seen momentarily. I've much interest in creating this so please people consider joining. Anyways go ahead and feel free to post your questions/comments as they...
  11. Dawning Twilight

What world do you think you will like the most

Meep. http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/134907-official-upcoming-world-discussion-thread-98.html
  12. Dawning Twilight

Yellow Eyes

^He did as Ansem/Xehanort.
  13. Dawning Twilight

Quick Question

It could've just been a concept that was then withdrawn. Though I don't know really.
Back