• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dcasd1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dcasd1

Will Namine and Xion be in kh3D,Why kh3D is taking so long

in some shape or phone maybe, but i doubt they're have a major part.
  2. Dcasd1

Do you believe sora should become a master?

yeah sora's gotta lot of potential, u saw him in kh2 taking out a 1000 heartless by himself. and with the forms and stuff he's really powerful. we still has a lot of grower up to do but other than that he's a game.
  3. Dcasd1

Sora vs. Aqua

aqua definitely she is bad-ass, sora has potential if he has more practice though and "maturity"
  4. Dcasd1

Call of Duty : Black Ops Beta starting tonight?

Supposed screenshots purport to show a September 1 multiplayer beta start date for Treyarch's upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops. What will the official event happening tonight reveal? Leakerz.net has several screencaps showing Google ads and what seems to be a prematurely released front page for...
  5. Dcasd1

awakening questions & answers

i pickd friendship, being different, and being strong
  6. Dcasd1

Keyblade Question

i thought ven lost his heart when he defeated vanitas?
  7. Dcasd1

Keyblade Question

Hey guys i have a question. remember in the birth by sleep secret ending when aqua was in the realm of darkness. the darkside appeared and were about to kill her when ven and terra's keyblade came out of nowhere and destroyed them. how did that happen?
  8. Dcasd1

why didn't sora and aqua run into eachother

because aqua and ansem were on the opposite sides of the ocean
  9. Dcasd1

I'm sure this has been done a million times, but...

i think they should have left the reaction commands out of kh2 and just put in in bbs because sora was way to powerful after just watching up after a year.
  10. Dcasd1

everything is born from sleep..

i think what he means but "everything is born from sleep" is everything is born from darkness like the light was originally
  11. Dcasd1

Would you like Kingdom hearts better....

Hey guys just wondering would you guys like kingdom hearts better if sora, riku, and kairi weren't the main characters, there was no organization/ The main character of the story was Mickey mouse and all there were in the game was final fantasy and Disney characters.
  12. Dcasd1

'Have you decided?'

if u look at the bbs secret ending i don't think whats after that is kh3 but kh3d itself
  13. Dcasd1

Why diid MX want KH

no he did if terra didn't succumb to the darkness he was going to use aqua
  14. Dcasd1

Why diid MX want KH

i think thats alot of work he should have just absorbed its power and bring the heartless to do all that
  15. Dcasd1

'Have you decided?'

Re: have you decided? and how may i ask that u know that?
Back