• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Deadlock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

"The Last Remnant" Revealed!

"The Last Remnant" was finally revealed today during the Squeenix's Press Conference. TLR seems to be a completely new IP, targeted for both Japanese and North American gamers. It will launch simultaneously in Japan and NA on PS3 and 360. For more info/screens visit the following links: -...
  2. D

Eternal Sonata: Great-Looking RPG Coming to PS3 & 360

"On October 17, 1949, Frederic Chopin, one of the most influential composers for the piano, succumbed to sickness and died at the young age of 39. Three hours prior to that, in the world according to this RPG, Chopin saw a dream of a fairy-tale land populated by people with incurable diseases...
  3. D

Please Help Me Dodge The Draft!!

Not a real draft of course, but I still need your help! Every year, Juniors in my high school have to do a "pretend" draft, to get something of a hands-on learning experience about what drafted soldiers to Vietnam had to go through. The basis is that if your number is called (about 9.5/10 of the...
  4. D

NEED A GOOD JAPANESE-ENGLISH TRANSLATOR!! (awesome-looking games inside)

If someone would be kind enough to try and translate the following scans, I would greatly appreciate it!! http://img.qj.net//uploads/articles_module2/87267/famitsu1.jpg?606624 http://img.qj.net//uploads/articles_module2/87267/famitsu2.jpg?742928...
  5. D

couple of new things...

Aw be nice people.. give the kid a break. It's a good effort; I give you props! ^^
  6. D

Theory on Names.

There you go.. it's fixed now.
  7. D

made it to the big time

Although I'm against "cheating" through games.. congrats! ^^
  8. D

Enigmatic Soldier Questions

Harsh but true.. it's all over the place my friend. YouTube should be littered with the vid by now.
  9. D

Kh2fm Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah old news by now, my friend.. A for effort!
  10. D

NEW SCAN of Axel and Roxas!!!

It's a CONSPIRACY! >> Maybe that's how Sora thinks he can fly..?
  11. D

Even I want some of that stuff..
  12. D

Something that would be cool in KH2FM+

Interesting indeed.. but I wouldn't want any attention taken off of the single player story mode.
  13. D

Crown side-quest! What do you think of it?

Eh.. I'm a bet skeptical. The last thing I want to do is go on a "treasure hunt" in a KH game. But if it rewards with something awesome, I'm game. And who knows, it could actually be fun.
  14. D

Re: NEW SCAN of Axwel and Roxas!!! >< somewhere.. a million yaoi fans are screaming in joy.
  15. D

Rogue Galaxy

Hey there everyone! I've been widely interested in this game for a while now, and Sony shipping a demo and pirate flag to me only increased that exitement. Now that the game is out, how good is it exactly? I'm seriously considering picking this one up but it would be nice to hear from the one's...
Back