• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

I'm not sure what an RE: Chain of Memories is, but I signed it. Anyway, what is Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories? Is it another CoM-like game or what?
  2. D

Oh man, how long was I out?

Today I decided to return to the world of Kingdom Hearts after being missing since May 26, 2006. When I returned, I found many new things. Can somebody please help inform me as to what happened during my absence? I turned my back for 4 months and suddenly there's a Kingdom Hearts II: Final...
  3. D

favorite limit

some of my favorite limits in the game include: -Setup (Tron) -Session (Riku) -Duck Flare (Donald) -Bushido (Auron) (p.s. "Your pain shall be two-fold!" Man, that's badass!) really, there werent too many limits that I can really say I didn't like. There were a couple though. For example...
  4. D

Does anyone know how do beat Demyx, (or the water guy)

Personally, I dont think you should be using any drive forms at all, unless he's called in his water clones. If that's the situation you should bring in Valor form right away.
  5. D

Disney Castle = Antiform???

Ok, I'm confused about something. So far, I've played through Kingdom Hearts II twice. Today I just started on my 3rd way through the game and I just got finished with Timeless River. Now, my point is, when I was going through Disney Castle, I changed it to Antiform the first time I tried to use...
  6. D

Is it wrong to find a Nobody attractive?

No, I'm not talking about Larxene. Everybody already knows that it's ok to think she's attractive. Nope, the Nobody I'm talking about is, in my opinion, the most underrated Nobody in the game: the Dancer nobodies. Do you think it's wrong for me to find the Dancers moderately attractive? Because...
  7. D

Does anyone know how do beat Demyx, (or the water guy)

Ok, here's my personal feelings on the best way to fight Demyx: - Make sure ahead of time that you have the Explosion, Aerial Finish, and Slide Dash abilities equipped. - Every time Demyx calls out his clones, use Valor form right away. I wouldn't suggest wasting drive on Demyx himself. - Just...
  8. D

Major Spoiler!!! Enter At Own Risk!!!

Ok everybody, what I'm about to show you is a really big spoiler! If you're trying to avoid spoilers for any reason, please leave this thread! Ok, here it is:
  9. D

BHK's REAL NAME OMG I KNOW IT

Please refrain from spamming. This kind of thread belongs in the Nonsense subforum in Forum Insanity.
  10. D

Larxene

Why yes, Larxene is indeed hot. And if you want proof, here it is: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/death_by_pwning/98.jpg http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/death_by_pwning/92.jpg These are 2 pages from the Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories manga. Both of these pages include Larxene...
  11. D

misspelling "roxas"

you mean bottom left corner, not bottom right. Also, they dont really misspell, they just put the apostrophe in the wrong place. The apostrophe should be after the "s", so it should be Roxas' instead of Roxa's. So, yes it is a typo, but I'm not sure if it should really be considered a...
  12. D

Myst for PSP

Hey everyone, I was just at Gamespot and I saw a link up on the homepage leading to news about the upcoming PSP version of the classic Puzzle/RPG, Myst. I dont know if this really means anything to you, but I'm actually a little excited. IMO Myst is one of the greatest PC games ever created...
  13. D

ok ultima weapon or fenrir???

Personally, I like to have Ultima Weapon as my primary, and Fenrir as my secondary(for Final Form).
  14. D

Attention Nobody Hunters! 10,000 gil prize!

Hi everybody, I'm dEaTh_bY_pWnInG. I havent played the KHInsider forums RPG in a long time, and apparently my gil has really massed up over time ever since I first got my job and started my RPG account. Right now it's up to approx. 10,000 gil(it's really about 9,964 gil. that's close enough...
  15. D

FAQ : Drive Forms

What? No, you dont fight Saix there. Memory Skyscraper is that area in the Dark City, with that huge building from Deep Dive. You dont end up fighting anyone there, instead there's just a cutscene in which Sora fights Roxas on his own(without you playing).
Back