• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Decrith

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Decrith

False Advertisement in KH I.5

Strange, I did notice it, it's like everything is in HD except for those 2, but when they zoom in on Riku's face it's back to HD. You guys should report it to SE, maybe it can be patched up for the JP edition, and fixed for us as well by the time the game is released. On a side note, is it...
  2. Decrith

False Advertisement in KH I.5

The one on the right is the PS2 version.
  3. Decrith

What difficulty are you going to attempt the trophies on?

I'll most definitely play the Hardest Mode (is it FM or Proud?), challenge is a must for me, I really loved how challenging 3D was so I'd like to experience it again when I play 1.5. The more challenging the game is, the more fun it is to me, as long as the "challenge" isn't next to impossible...
  4. Decrith

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- PS3 Theme Preorder Bonus!

Not again, this is the reason I wanna switch countries, I live in a country where those pre-orders do not apply to us, the only way I can get it is by ordering through Amazon (or something similar) but the shipping price is so high, and with our local Customs, some stuff... well lets just say...
  5. Decrith

News ► Sneak Peek at the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Trophy List!

^ Check the other thread :) EDIT: That's it I've decided, I'm gonna buy the Japanese Edition. I'm too excited to play this game.
  6. Decrith

News ► Voice Credits for 358/2 Days HD!

September 10 can't come any sooner
  7. Decrith

News ► "Special message" in 1.5 ReMIX artbook + More!

Whatever it is, I'm probably not gonna get it :( Pre-orders don't apply to the Philippines :(
  8. Decrith

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

Some people just love the challenge.
  9. Decrith

For an average gamer, yes. But for those die hard gamers, the kind that played Dark Souls without any guide and beat it with ease. I can say they can easily get it even at level 1.
  10. Decrith

I wouldn't say need it, but it is the wiser choice. And yes thank you SE for not making a Level 1 Completion Trophy
  11. Decrith

Is it worth it?

Because if you pre-order the game, you get a free artbook. :) 1.The game is in HD. 2. KH Days "The Movie!" 3..... 4.TROPHIES! How about this, we play a game. Flip a coin, heads I win, tails you lose. If I win you buy the game. If I lose you don't buy the game. Seriously though, I've also...
  12. Decrith

Philippines ^^ AFAIK only the really really popular games get Japanese imports, Resident Evil, Tales of Series, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts to name a few.
  13. Decrith

Everytime I go visit the local game store to check out whats new, I always end up staring at KH 1.5, I really wanna buy the game right now, but man I don't want to regret it because I can't read or speak Japanese.
  14. Decrith

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

I'm not sure when is "fall" is since I live in a country where we only have 2 seasons. But I'm taking a guess and say its releasing on October 13.
  15. Decrith

KH3D - Did You Feel The Absence of Command Melding Made The Game Feel Flat?

I think it was good they didn't have it, the command melding was OP for me, and since they wanted us to focus on the Dream Eaters and Flowmotion, it was a familiar yet brand new experience. Basically getting the job done.
Back