• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Deidara

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Who did you prefer? AND WHY?

Riku. Why? Because I found that it was much less of a hassle playing with Riku than with Sora. Also, Riku's soul eater was, overall and IMO, superior as well as his sleights. Of course, this is all to a point, but still, it was fun.
  2. D

Is it just me, or did COM suck?

By all means, CoM could have been adjusted. Heck, if it came out on DS we'd probably have a near-exact copy of KH considering the graphical capabilities of the DS. But still, CoM didn't "suck." Otherwise, why do you think I bothered to level up to level 86? (Not that I needed to <__<;;)
  3. D

God Another Poll

You know, I don't know. So I picked all of them! Though I'd rather use nuclear bombs to bring about the end of the world..... Wait that's being evil isn't it? >.<
  4. D

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

Great suggestions. I got another one. You know you've played too much when you have memorized every bit of text from Kh1 and CoM and over-analyzed them (TWICE) just to hypothesize some crazy stuff about KH2.
  5. D

Who's hotter? (for guys)

Eh... this thread is pointless..... I choose Aeris.
  6. D

RR Riku II Help

Four words: Don't listen to RPGPlaya. You can get along fine without them. Your cards in Twilight Town suck beyond all compare. Just go on a dodge-dodge-dodge-card break-attack frenzy. Did I mention the dodging? Use Oogie Boogie when you're low on health and Maleficient Dragon to boost your...
  7. D

Whats your favorite world?

Halloween Town dude, Jack and The Nightmare Before Christmas pwns all. All hail Tim Burton.
  8. D

Elfen Lied

My friend suggested this anime to me since it was On Demand on Anime Network, and I was wondering if anyone has seen it or head of it. Is it good? Bad? Not worth my time? <__<__> The face commands j00
  9. D

Ultima

I liked the Oathkeeper as far as looks were concernerned. Don't ask why. I guess it's just the symbolism of it and the white design.
  10. D

How many of you actually own the game?

I basically borrowed my friend's PS2 for a few months and played his Kingdom Hearts, among other games.
  11. D

Why Marluxia turned against the Organization *JOKE*

XDDDDDDD That explains so much. Priceless.
  12. D

Does Diz even have a weapon?

Thinking of a character like DiZ, I don't think he really has much in the means of a conventional weapon. He can probably blast you into next week without moving much of a muscle XP
  13. D

who the strongest boss

Everyone says the fourth Riku match, and I'll agree, but Larxene 2 and Axel 2 come in close behind (but then again, the first time I fought them, I got sandwiched into a corner... ouch)
  14. D

is sephiroth in com

Unforunately... No. I actually find it a little disappointing though that many features from the original KH were not in CoM. Would have made the game so much more... interesting to say the least. But hey, I guess you DID whoop Sephiroth into the land of no return in the first KH.
  15. D

What level should you be at to beat Marluxia II?

Once you beat the game once, it's pretty easy to go through it again and just completely make a mockery of the bosses. I bet you could probably beat it without going past level 40.... .... *is tempted to try*
Back