• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Deimos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Deimos

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

The thought had always crossed his mind, quite often, if his choices were the right ones. Am I doing the right thing? was the internal question that Saebyeolbe had often posed to himself. His consciousness lay scattered as he drifted away into a sleep scape of sorts. There was a warm...
  2. Deimos

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

I'll wait for Piercing Light if he's still participating before I put something up ;)
  3. Deimos

Just checking in, I know it's been fairly quiet since March, but I've been reading the Memories Thread in the downtime. Hope everyone is doing ok and is healthy and well ;)
  4. Deimos

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

The sound of cracking is what Sae then heard. Shiki's walls created by Lumen Incantere were starting to build up cracks from the constant pelting of the chained blades. Once in the past, she mentioned the fortifications were based on something to be overcome by the user thats bound to them...
  5. Deimos

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

"I'd almost forgotten your lesson master...Mercy for an enemy should never come at the cost of casualties. My stupidity will be made up for now..." Sae uttered silently as he gripped his fist tightly. Something that genuinely caught him by surprise, the appearance of a second heart within Luxu...
  6. Deimos

Evening Lumine I've started my next post, it will be a bit more upscale than the previous, it...

Evening Lumine I've started my next post, it will be a bit more upscale than the previous, it may take some time to craft, but I figured I will do it all in one go given we were given a time limit in the previous set of posts. Edit: Scratch that, I informed Dari I will break it up into two...
  7. Deimos

Hope everyone enjoys the post ;) They've all been stellar thus far!
  8. Deimos

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Saebyeolbe's eyes met Shiki's not long after she'd crossed the threshold with Eth. A sentiment of dread tickled the surface of his thoughts, perhaps he was just sensitive to the ambience of this worldline. This was the Dark Shiki's home world line; In perpetual ruin and the resolutes from...
  9. Deimos

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Ice. Saebyeolbe couldn't perceive it at the time, but everything slowed down unlike his motor senses. His body could barely move but an inch. His spine twinged, the darkness was beginning billow out of Dark Shiki and what looked from his peripheral to be silhouette's of heartless, lifting her...
  10. Deimos

I hear you loud and clear going forward, it's hard when you make an extremely empathetic character to the point theres certain things you won't do because of your own perception and set of morals. We're a few years too late on the hybrids, I just wanted to get some more mileage out of a...
  11. Deimos

Nothing has changed dramatically, but I did edit the parts of my post as mentioned above.
  12. Deimos

My post is unfortunately in several ways incomplete. There's an entire internal conversation Saebyeolbe has with Shiki at the moment he stuns/incapacitates her. I wasn't really sure how to close out the post so it's on a cliffhanger kinda?
  13. Deimos

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Sae had gone silent. Aberrations and what looked to be the very fabric of space was beginning to retreat from right in front of them. He'd given way to his empathy for the suffering of...what he could only view in a biased lens of his current ally. A single touch is all he would need, but...
  14. Deimos

Take your time Lumine ;)

Take your time Lumine ;)
  15. Deimos

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

I believe you're up next friend ;)
Back