• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Delxian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Similarities...

I don't know if anyone other than me has noticed, but I've noticed some similarities between characters throughout the KH series. For instance, in KH1, Ansem's boots are exactly the same as the ones that Organization XIII wears. (Except for Roxas. He wears shoes...) And then Vanitas' suit is...
  2. D

Organization 13

I think people choose Vexen just to annoy me >.< Haha. And I like how most people on here have like 5 or 6 of the 13 members as there favorites. Lol.
  3. D

Organization 13

Hehehehe, you have a point! :D
  4. D

Organization 13

I never used the forms much... And Zexions weapon wasn't so much a book. His book was just a medium he channeled his power through.
  5. D

Organization 13

YEAH HE WAS!! were he like made the bullets shoot out of the teleport things >.<
  6. D

Organization 13

Xig is pretty neat. His guns are reall freaking cool!
  7. D

Organization 13

I actually think Larxene is pretty awesome.
  8. D

Organization 13

Lol, they actually did...
  9. D

Organization 13

Because I couldnt kill enough water things in the set amount of time. He himself couldnt kill me. Sorry for the DP btw.
  10. D

Organization 13

I hate to break it do you... The Spartans lost... Lol.
  11. D

Organization 13

OOOOHHHH! I forgot about him. I hate Demyx as well! He was the first person I ever lost to, and hes the one who broke my streak of staying alive in KH2. That stupid thing where you had to kill a certain number of water things before time was up >.< Btw, Akward Squid, I am really jealous of your...
  12. D

Organization 13

Haha, this is fun! Sooooo, its- 1. Axel and Saix and Marluxia I think are tied for #2
  13. D

Organization 13

For real man. I mean, he has pedo eyes! lmao!
  14. D

Organization 13

Ah! Another person that understands the lameness of Vexen! yayyy!
  15. D

Organization 13

It wasn't quiteeeeee 1 hit. He hit him 2 times, if you count him being hit by the flying chakram!
Back