• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ίπ–“π–Š-π–‚π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‰ π•¬π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ίπ–“π–Š-π–‚π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‰ π•¬π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘

The Problem with the Master of Masters' Identity Theories

A SUDDEN WTF MOMENT I HAD TO ADD: BRUH... MIND FUCK MOMENT I DISCOVERED IN THE SHOWER: What if... that whole epic million heartless battle in KH3 where Sora constantly "dies" in most timelines is really this, but Sora obviously couldn't process what he had no knowledge of: That whole thing is...
  2. π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ίπ–“π–Š-π–‚π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‰ π•¬π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘

The Problem with the Master of Masters' Identity Theories

Guys, guys, guys. You really haven't figured it out yet after this whole time? There's only 1 person MoM could be... and I figured out the puzzle after KH1... MoM is.... Sora's mom. Hence the abbreviation of Master of Masters is literally: "MoM" and Sora's dad is Xehanort In full...
  3. π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ίπ–“π–Š-π–‚π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‰ π•¬π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘

News β–Ί So... You Want to Be A Keyblade Master? Complete The Level 1 Run, and Become A Legend!

Also, if everybody would be so kind. Request this thread to be stickied. So the future generations of KH players will forever be able to see this.
  4. π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ίπ–“π–Š-π–‚π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‰ π•¬π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘

News β–Ί So... You Want to Be A Keyblade Master? Complete The Level 1 Run, and Become A Legend!

Thank you so much! It took all the patience I had in me lol Also, you're the first person to comment to me since joining. *bows* It is an honor to meet you, Meilin. May I call you, Mei?
  5. π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ίπ–“π–Š-π–‚π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‰ π•¬π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘

Music, Guitar, Shitty Life, and My Videos

Hey guys, I figured as a way of introducing myself, and letting everybody kind of get to know me, and the things I enjoy doing. Well, my name's Damon. Most people like to call me by my middle name though; Storm. Also, if it's not obvious by now; I enjoy video games, and then I also enjoy my...
  6. π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ίπ–“π–Š-π–‚π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‰ π•¬π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘

1.) Introduction and Explanation Of A Psychopath's Mission Anywho, for those who don't know me. I'm the crazy guy that attempted, Raged hard, raged some more, almost lost my sanity, completed, and proved to everyone on gamefaqs over 8-9ish years ago that it's 100% possible, and legit to be able...
Back