• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DemonicKarma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Crooked Little House

There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile, He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile. He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse. And they all lived together in a little crooked house ~ But in that crooked rhyme, she was no man, She bore no crooked smile, to...
  2. D

Digimon - Animal Instinct

~Before the time of man, animals had ruled the world. So it seems logical that animals would be the perfect test subject for a new world of data.~ Rules 1.) This is kind of a cross between Wolf's Rain and Digimon. But humans can't understand you, and it's before the first season begins, so you...
  3. D

Chainletter (Crossover)

Setting : American highschool, middle of the year. Who you are : * You are yourself, and one anime character of your choosing. (*Yourself meaning mortal, human, nonmagical person. If you don't want to RP yourself you can create a self to portray.) Rules 1.) You're only allowed to wish for ONE...
  4. D

Shadow Stalker

(Yes it's Akane from Magic Users ClubThe only image I have at the moment untill I draw and scan my image of Diviola) Name: Diviola Viewind Age: apearence 24, actual 240 Gender: Female Eyes: Green Hair: Platinum (White) Red dyed streak Species: Siren/Shifter Abilities: Soothing voice(Lulls target...
Back