• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Denne

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Guide book for 2.8?

Is there any chance that 2.8 guide book will come out?
  2. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 It would be awsome if they could start make Hanna-Barbera Worlds and characters:)
  3. D

2.8 - Predict the release date

I Think the game will come out in April
  4. D

Maleficent´s role in KH3

Does anyone think that Maleficent will appear in KH3 and have her as a boss?, or perhaps she will revive her counsil from KH 1
  5. D

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I want Hunchback from Notre Dame, Sleepy Hollow, more of Fantasia and a World from 101 dalmatians and The Rescuers.
  6. D

Boss music for roxas?

What is the name of the boss Music when you meet roxas in the World that never was?
  7. D

Disney boss you want to fight in KH 3?

Witch Disney boss do you want to fight in KH 3? My are: 1. Maleficent 2. Judge Claude Frollo 3. Cruella De Ville 4. Sykes(From Oliver And The Company) 5. Shere Khan and Kaa 6. The Headless Horseman(From Ichabod And Mr Toad) 7. Willie The Giant(From Fun And Fancy Free) 8. Si And Am(From Lady...
  8. D

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD Remix?

I actually think we will get a DDD remix for both Ps3 and Ps4 beacuse the ending of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 showed remastered scenes from DDD
  9. D

Question about Kingdom Hearts 3

Anyone else but me who think it would be awsome if the introduced Hanna-Barbera Characters and Hanna-Barbera Worlds?
  10. D

aha okay i hope that it will come out for the ps3
  11. D

So what do you all think? will Kingdom Hearts DDD HD Remix come out on Ps3?
  12. D

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I would like to se The Sword in the stone, Pochahontas, The adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, more of The hunchback from Notre Dame, 101 dalmatians and Dumbo.
  13. D

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I would like to see The Legend of Sleepy Hollow as a world and the headless horseman as the Disney boss. Also i like to see the world of Fun and fancy free with the giant as the disney boss. And more of Enchanted Dominion...
  14. D

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX guide book

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Hd Remix guide book but do you think it will come out after the game has been released?
  15. D

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX guide book

I was just wondering if there any site that you can order or pre-order the guidebook to Kingdom Hearts 2.5?
Back