• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dentim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's a pretty wide superlative tbh.
    I know plenty about the duck-based shows of yore. I just haven't seen them.
    I have never watched any of the various duck-based television shows that have existed throughout history.
    I make the occasional thread. So I will benefit from it~

I'm doing both. I play KH when I'm alone and OR when I get tired of that.
    I watched Coded theater first. It took 3&1/2hrs, but I went straight through! The thing itself is REALLY good, and Data-Sora's cuteness factor is through the roof! It's like they enhanced his adorable-ness for maximum enjoyment ;3 (Sora isn't my fave, but Data-Sora is SERIOUSLY pushing me to be on my list XD) The only thing you get is a background wallpaper for your PS3. You also get the extra movie and credits+extras on the main menu.
    I believe silver members can better edit their own their threads. As in: posts and the actual thing. I think.

The music in 2.5 is just STUNNING! I'm playing on Critical. Lost about 7 times to Axel (total) in Twilight Town, and I got a save from Mickey against Cerberus :3
    Aww, you take your time! I'll get things straightened out. I'll find another job. And life can't always be sunshine and rainbows. I've been doing well for the past couple months. Karma never lets me keep it, but I'm always happy to have that bit that I get.
    I'm just gonna do what I always do and keep on truckin. It's not a big deal, I suppose. Life has rough patches, and its about time I got stuck in one again.
    Chibi your words wound me troll i'd never do such a thing........To a person i don't know that well >:3 All her idea so honestly who's the troll here chibi >.>
    Yeah, ive had other games to play...I got X4 well over a month ago and just now reached the final level as X, heheh...
    Oh yes. 1 Smash per system. Lets not get ambitious, now! :D

First encounter like that was a lvl15 Zigzagoon. I had no idea you could meet Pokemon like that yet. I had 2 Pokemon at lvl10. Terrence (my Mudkip: parody of Terra) won, and now that Zigzagoon has been my HM slave ever since. Since ive got EXP Share on, its become a Linoone. Same for my Gloom slave. Stupid Zigzagoon though...Headbutt spammer. EUGH.
    Flygon is my favorite dragon Pokemon. PERIOD. Cacturne is a good grass type. Swablu is one of the best birds ever (also Skarmory). Grumpig is a tank psychic like Reuniclus. Spheal becomes the best water/ice Pokemon. And Aggron is too pro :3

Parody names, huh? I call my Skarmory Metallica (a band, I know: and not a parody but i just wanted to say :3). Zigzagoon could be ZiggyZagalea (like the singer Iggy Azalea)...I dunno. Gimme a list of famous names and I can use my Hoenn knowledge to pick out the good ones!

I dunno. I was happy talking to them. But 'the more the merrier' is a good description. I dont like the thing itself, however. It is EXTREMELY difficult to navigate and not user-friendly. At all.
    I wish I could have some of that boring! XD
    :( :| :) :D

*nodnod*

Okay I retract my earlier statement. The Lantern Corps. are probably the best thing. The Flash is up there though.
    Well, when I got my Skype I stayed up till 5am last night chatting and playing Smash with folks from that Mega Man site! XD Theyre all nuts about Shulk.

Hmm...well, as far as bug types go; I like Surskit/Masquerain. The thing can learn Ice Beam and its got great Special Attack and Speed. Anything that can learn either Ice Beam or Earthquake is perfect in my eyes!
    However, I dont train extras becausr I feel like the EXP doesnt distribute how I like it. To finish my team I need my Bagon and Snorunt. Ive got my Swampert, Breloom, Torkoal, and Grumpig already. On my way to Fortree. SLOWLY :3

Well, ive used it...twice XD
    Oh, we are planting our butts and watchin movies AAAAALLLLL DAAAAAAY :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back