• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DerringerZONE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DerringerZONE!

Episode 00: Houkago Kill Time x Ghost Stories -The Legend of Shichirei

The bells are tolling, one, two, three – seven times in total and the students began to disperse towards the auditorium. Everywhere in the school, people wore different expressions that it was so easy to spot the freshmen from their seniors. The new and happily starting out High School...
  2. DerringerZONE!

Help/Support ► I just don't get it..

Or if your friends already have work experience, that's definitely an advantage. But don't let it discourage you. If I were you, instead of waiting for them to call, go out and fill up applications at other places so you won't be stuck waiting for just one company. It's best to have options.
  3. DerringerZONE!

Help/Support ► I'm not good at this, but I'd like to ask for some advice...

I know where you're coming from. Over the years I've had tons of friends, we call ourselves "close friends" but in my mind, I don't really feel any connection whatsoever. It wasn't until I started going out of my shell that I've found people I can relate too. Usually in school we have friends...
  4. DerringerZONE!

Help/Support ► Not good enough.

'Nuff said, but yeah, just ignore him. He's probably bashing you whenever he gets the chance to because he knows that you let it get to you. Rule of the thumb, "Don't Feed The Trolls". x)
  5. DerringerZONE!

Help/Support ► Writing Trouble

I'm an avid reader too and yeah, I know what you mean. There was a time when I bought piles of books and read on a daily basis that when I started writing again, I felt like my writing sucked so bad I couldn't even stomach to read my own RP post. I guess it builds up a complex in the long run...
  6. DerringerZONE!

Hello~!

Hi guys, I'm new (duh). Let's say I got dragged her by my boyfriend so we can RP. It's been a while since I was last on my forum, so I'm hoping to have a fun time here. Well, that's it. Nice to meet you all. x)
Back