• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Desidarata

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Famitsu BbS article

IDk, inthe scans Lissar translated it said,"We can also see a scene where Ven has vacant eyes, and he seems to be working with Xehanort...?" Thats what it said underneath the picture in the scans. :P
  2. D

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: Confirmed VAs Ugh if only we could find out who's voicing Aqua! (And to some extent, Terra, but I'm pretty sure Crispin is...)
  3. D

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New BBS Commercial [Screenshots on first post] ^ Technically, Ven would've said that first, and then Sora xD;;
  4. D

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New BBS Commercial [Screenshots on first post] I found this translation on a Youtube comment, Im not sure if it's accurate or not. :P Translation: Narrator(Ansem?)-"All will be born from sleep. Yen Sid-Right now, you must not protect your friends but trust them. Terra-What have you...
  5. D

New Famitsu Scans

I thought in KH1, Sora said she was Kairi's grandma?? Then again he was probably just assuming <.< I think in the second pic, Aqua(or Mickey?) is saying something like,"I can feel light coming from this girl...something, something she's being targeted."
  6. D

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

Haha no I'm not japanese, I think on the 2nd or 3rd page they were talking about his name. xD
  7. D

^ Well it's read E RA KU SU, so they assumed it was something like Eraqus or Erauqs.
  8. D

Or he's old and has chiseled face features. <.<
  9. D

He looks like my grandpa, minus the ponytail. xD So are we saying his name is Eraqus or Erauqs??
  10. D

Nice scans, Eraqus looks pretty awesome so far. xD Hopefully a better scan comes out so you can read the dialogue.
  11. D

Help/Support ► Spanish films?

For French do this movie Aurore it's a really sad moive though, and I'm not sure it would be school appropriate. :P And I don't know about Spanish, I can't even speak it. (Gawd I'm the worst hispanic out there xD)
  12. D

358/2 Days Manga Chapter 3

A new chapter has come out,though it's still not translated Check it out here Xion looks so adorable :3 credit: HEARTSTATION.ORG
  13. D

English Cutscene Discussion Thread

Kingdom Hearts Cutscene #12 Axel and Saix So apparantly Axel's name is pronounced Lee instead if Lee-uh. Meh. Also, I have not seen an English clip of Xion and Riku talking at DI. Weird...
  14. D

English Intro For Days

On kh13 they said that stores in America released the game prematurely, that's how they got the copy of the game. lol, it's true Axel didn't even need to say 'got it memorized' but he still did :23: this is why i don't really like him.....:31:
  15. D

New Days commercial

Awesome commercial seen it like 10 times though xD Looks like the channels you can watch it on are: Cartoon Network(Commercial comes out alot on this channel) Nickelodeon(I only saw it one time) ABC(Only on Saturday Morning Cartoons I'm guessing) Disney XD(Again,only saw it once) and YTV(In Canada)
Back