• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by desmume

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

The World Ends with You -Solo Remix- Post-Secret Ending (spoilers) - YouTube So is this confirmed?
  2. D

Re: THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 28th 2012! The release date. Not the current date. Sorry, didn't notice your edit Master Spockanort. My bad.
  3. D

Re: THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 28th 2012! Don't you mean 27th? Even the website says 27.
  4. D

Re: THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 28th 2012! Is the date correct? Some people are playing the game already.
  5. D

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

This is out in some countries already: The World Ends with You: Solo Remix for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S on the iTunes App Store
  6. D

The World Ends With You -Solo Remix- | SQUARE ENIX Here ya go. Edit: Woops, tomorrow. Got fooled by the trailer.
  7. D

Huh? This has become standard on web countdowns a long time ago. Has nothing to do with SE at all.
  8. D

The update is not done automatically so I'm pretty sure. The only reason the countdown is tied to the time on your computer is because it's more accurate and less prone for errors.
  9. D

You don't need to change your computer time. The website will be updated at the same time for everyone.
  10. D

Hey, if you want to be excited be my guest. But I see no reason to be excited for something that has been proven as disappointed times and times now.
  11. D

It's not a sequel if that's what you're wondering.
  12. D

Well, prepare to be disappointed then.
  13. D

Why are you guys still excited for this?
  14. D

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Crossover- Soundtrack and iOS Version Releasing 2012!

Let me just say that you shouldn't be expecting anything big from the countdown.
  15. D

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You An iOS port + remix soundtrack is pretty much confirmed :/
Back