• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
destiny seeker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Yeah, I heard about that. But every site says something different. Some say it was his choice and others say that Square was doing some kind of "Company Cleaning/rebuilding" and that it wasn't his choice. Though they do all say he gets to pick the board members so...?
    D
    All good points. lol
    So how have you been?
    D
    Am I getting the game that has every other KH game I've ever played, that I really don't need to play again and probably spend a ton of money on said game? ...................
    Yup...
    D
    It's too bad there's no special secret ending... Or even one extra Xehanort report to look forward too...
    D
    I thought that was the one where it was all a fantasy and a desire world. Like it was all a lie and just gave her what she wanted?
    D
    I personally really really want them too. I fell in love with her character. But remember what happened to Aerith? Or Vaan's brother Rex? FF has a habit of keeping people dead.. But then again the new god who revived Lightning might offer her back as a reward. I just don't know how he plans to steal her from Ero's...
    What do you think?
    D
    I know right? I wonder what her deal is? No way she's Serah. It would completely under mind Serah's sacrifice to save "everything"
    D
    That's pretty cool! I just keep re-visiting the JPN website to see if there is any more info on the Serah Look alike...
    D
    lol. Sucks right? When there was a rumor that KH was going to the Wii I was so upset cause I had asked my parents for the PS3... Haha, worst few days of my time as a KH fan. =P
    So what's new?
    D
    Okay I managed to check it out. Wow. But this means I have to buy Another Sony product again.. lol It's expensive to be a KH fan XD
    D
    Well you might be able to buy a extra minni game for it... Like collecting hearts or a time run-out challenge. I'd buy that even if I didn't need to. Just for the fun. Haha, I'm a loser like that.
    D
    Alright. Well if it helps me along with the game and unlocks better playing than I plan to buy whatever I can.
    D
    So are you going to buy every item like I will be?
    D
    Hear about the KH/PC game name?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back