• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • oh poppycock ~_~ I think God has more important things to do than strike lightning at you for failing a test.
    ...that sounds too much like my own mother. does she sound like nothing you do counts for you, but for her, for she gave birth to you and raised you?

Night. And it's late afternoon here.
    >: for failing. I hate that. My mom always gives me these, and then she wonders where my low self esteem and perfectionist tendencies come from >.>
    Oh. Not really, no.

It's possible to like a character like that. Even if what you get is the stereotype, you can get attached and relate to it. I just think that as far as the org members are concerned, they didn't show us enough for that, least of all in the amounts of hype they get nowadays.
    Put in a spoiler box because it's a wall of text that might scare people away XD

They could go about the roundabout way to it, that Axel's Somebody might trigger something with Roxas and with the Ven-factor the whole thing'll be worthwhile.
    The problem is and I'm hardly saying I'm exempt from this, is that fans want their characters to make an appearance, and 90% of the people don't really care about the plot to the point they'll actually stop and think about whether or not character A making a comeback would mean anything, if it'll even make sense.
    At least I have Nomura implications, the Ven-factor in and of itself, Castle Oblivion and the KH2 ending to back up Namine being probably up for a comeback. Axel's Somebody, as well as just about any other Org Somebody (other than the first 6 members') might make for a nice cameo, but if they'll show up, they won't matter.

What frustrates me the most about the Organization is that people don't really know them, so they end up falling in-love with the personalizations and characterizations they set up themselves for it :\ part of why I adore to death the CoM members (or am amused by them greatly, as is the case with the members shown in Reverse-Rebirth) and why I couldn't care less for the most part for the KH2 members - CoM members had their characters portrayed. The KH2 members didn't. While I do tend to hype over characters I don't really know, it's short lived. Had Sora not been a character I could relate to and analyse to death, I wouldn't have still to this very day considered him to be one of the best characters in the game and one of my favorites, if not the favorite in the long run. Hence, while I did start with somewhat liking Kairi - it was short lived.
    Most people don't see things this way though and would sooner create a character for them to like instead of seeing that there's nothing there (like with Kairi XD). Yes, I "create" characters for the ones I like, but there's a difference between conjuring an entire back-story, to simply constructing a view on the character based on what was displayed in the games.
    I make Sora into a ticking time-bomb of angst, not have Demyx be a merman :\
    Not really. Yaoiness = a way to see a relationship that's already there. Sora and Riku are BFFs. That fact has been stressed almost to the point of ripping in the games. So Riku, who's deep down an insecure little boy, would naturally think about spending time playing in the unfamiliar, magical snow with the best friend he slaved over getting better.
    :p

They do. They also show us the wonders of Riku/Namine. Their relationship really is touching v.v
    Oh, NamiKu? Silly boy, the only truly romantic relationship in KH is SoNami thanks to Sora's slip of the tongue about being certain they were more than friends in his Memories.
    I'm hardly implying that Riku's relationship with either Kairi or Namine is supposed to be romantic, but here's the catch - while Sora and the girls are supposed to be romantic but it's lacking with Kairi, Riku's supposed friendship with her and Namine is also portrayed in a dissonance. Hence why Kairi fails further.
    Nope, I never really uploaded it. Now that you mentioned it though, I think it's high time I finally got around to it *digs for the notes*
    When you think about it like that, Namine was rather a refreshing design XD
    Small wonder - they're all designed by Nomura. Did you see Neku from TWEWY? Really. The guy should learn some male anatomy. KH2 Riku and TWEWY's Beat were ok, but the rest of them are ridiculous.
    Sora and Riku in KH1. Riku grew out of his for KH2; Sora didn't. The rest... not that much.
    I mean, Sora's a fucking hourglass o_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back