• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • His muscles were freakisher, I'll give him that. Nomura draws him awkward before puberty hit.
    And you must've been mislead because of his hips. He had a figure before KH2. Grew out of it though.
    Actively kidnapped, yes.

:p
    Well, it was in CoM, like I said. He was a lot slimmer and shorter then.
    Not really (and I kind of liked her purplish shoes). It was in Twilight Town when she was sprawled on the floor, and then right before you go through the last door that you could see her panties >_>;;;

Riku jumps higher though (at least he did in CoM). Wonder how that works.
    Of course her voice was better in KH2 - she didn't laugh.
    I donno. Her dress is nice though they do give us too many poses in which she looks too slutty for words. That, and for some reason her face seems deformed to me. I have no idea why, especially since Namine's sprite doesn't bother me as much. Maybe it's the hair color and texture, I donno.

Thin =\= lacking muscles. Look at him in KH2 Atlantica - he's not buffed up, but he's not just a skinny bag of bones, either. He has muscles, they're just powerful without taking up "space". Look at Tarzan by Disney design - you can't say he's not muscular, but he's 'skinny'. It's just that Sora has a different type of muscle make-up than say Riku. Riku seemingly goes for brute strength while Sora focuses on agility. They're both strong, but their physical builds are different.
    ...well, not Donald and Goofy. They're the same as always. XD; I meant more the Square part of the cast.
    Well ok I meant Sora and Riku. I liked Kairi visually a lot better in KH1 :(

Yeah, I disliked how Riku's hair covered his face. Looked very unkempt, but then again he was stuck as Xehanort for most of the time, so I guess you can't blame him for not taking care of his haircut XD;;;

Sora's hair grew. It just did that in all directions instead of down like Riku and Kairi's.

It works. Hot damn, older Sora <3
    Yus please :D
    And yes, Sora did get hotter in time for KH2. They all did XD;

*loves on Riku's bellybutton*
    Ah, no, it's just that specific place that sucks like that XD my bro works at a place where just about everything's allowed so long as you're dressed.

And oooh, love the Sora background o,o
    In school we could, but not at work. They're kind of strict about that sort of thing here.
    Oh, wasn't saying what I used to have is bad.
    Work uniform sucks ass now though. We have less of a variety than you do, I think.
    Will have to take your word for it. Our school uniforms consist of single colored t-shirts (in just about every color you want so long as it's only that color), school symbol imprinted on the shirt, plain pants (jeans works too), and that's it.
    Eh, it only takes files you've saved.

You've been clicking the "Browse" boxes; selecting that file, right?
    Find an image, online, etc; save it to your computer. Then the usual:

Albums > *album name* ? Upload Pictures

You see those "Browse" boxes? Click, then select the file you wish to upload. It'll appear in that album. If not, the file is probably too big.

Unless, you know, it's something else you have a problem with.
    We make the words as we go.
    I screamed at the top of my lungs. Thankfully, it's not really hers.

You need to have it from a site that allows direct linking, so photobucket and imageshack are mostly what people use since that's what they're there for.
    How appropriate you say you forgot about Namine while having a Sora avatar XD
    but yes. SoNami is a wonderful relationship. The irony if it all that it was only based so they could say all of that would later base SoKai. And even then we got the KH2 "reunion". Idiots.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back