• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • I'd sooner say he was in a hurry and couldn't bother explaining things to a kid so he preferred knocking him out. xD;;; still a jerk though.
    I reached the conclusion that Leon's a prick. KH1, he attacked Sora just for being, well, logical and not giving a complete stranger that didn't make sense his magical weapon.
    Yes, she said that. That because Data-Sora saved her, it evens out her saving him in KH2 or something.
    I can only hope, she was kick-ass in this game.

I remember he was about to teach her when Yen Sid 'called'. I in particular remember being disappointed since we never saw what he was going to teach her. If he did manage to squeeze that in, it was pulled off screen at some highly random time. What we heard in the LoD was the first time we heard that.

Meh. I don't care so much about it, beyond its implications on Aqua's poor direct relevance to the series. It truly feels like they were grasping with her.
    Gooooooooooooooooooood moooooooooooooooooooooorniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~~~
    I can sort of understand why they did this. By 3D, they won't have time to give us all of this SoRi goodness because they'll be too busy bringing in the BBS shenanigans and mess-ups and the plot setting for the future. They couldn't have such laid-back interaction even though we NEEDED to have this. So they sort of did it, but not in a way that'll force them to mess up the plot more by involving the real things.

It's from her Journal entry. Basically, he belief in and longing for freedom and equality.

I think it actually kind of makes sense but to a point. Traverse Town, Wonderland, Agrabah and Hollow Bastion are all worlds that involved Riku in them. The Coliseum is about the only thing that doesn't sit right with this, and despite Riku being in Neverland and Monstro, we got a pretty good look at what happened to him there so it's not like his Memories leaking into the journal would curropt it - as opposed to it possibly bugging up the Sora-only entries in the other worlds. Though I still haven't finished - still have the crown jewel to go through <3
    Pfft.
    I'm a duck.

Doesn't she? ;A; lovely, lovely picture <3

I take it you read the journal? XD;;;
    You're jailbait. It's legit.
    And pedo applies to younger children who also LOOK young. Riku's jail-bait. (Not sure so much where Sora falls xD)

They're both very special in their own way. BBS centered more around the fighting gameplay. The smoothness, the special effects, the attacks styles. Re:Coded doesn't have that, not really. I think a great part of it is the command styles being missing, it really set the mood and pace in BBS.
    I love the comic-style cutscenes. It's the same engine they used in TWEWY, though I'm still not sure if I approve of it for KH, and I think I ranted about that in my journal so you should know.
    As for rehashy-ness... well, yes and no. I just got through Wonderland and it was like woah, yes (that entry's up, just not linked to). But it wasn't that bad in Traverse Town since you were too busy following Re:Coded's pace and plot rather than KH1's. And even in Wonderland it wasn't KH1 rehashing as much as Days and CoM, ironically.
    We'll see how we fare from there.
    Working out? ;D I'll want pictures if you're not careful.

Oh, thanks for the heads up! I'll have an entry later today X3 but I'm at a part where I can level up and such.
    GODS the gameplay's BRILLIANT! @A@ I love it so much! Sure it's not epic sounding like what 3D sounds to be like but I love every last bit of it. If only because of its original platform they had to be renovative about the system and the 8-bit feel so much of this has is really nostalgic and appealing to me <3
    But yeah. I can only hope people'll have more things to say once I have more to say beyond "Durr, Sora's adorable" and "I love the gameplay!"
    No problem, I understand.
    So sometime tonight, then? :]

Sorry if I seem a bit manic. Dx
    How are your assignments coming along? What do you have right now, even? Haha.
    Not you too! No I'm totally just kidding! :p I know alot of boys like her. :) I admire her and kind of look up to her too although I'm a few months older then her, lol.

Oh yes, I definitely agree with you! :) The animation also adds the effective that makes it like a story worth visiting, y'know? Oh I know right? It's like: How can they not get those hints about Ron/Hermione! >:C Some people blame it on the screenplay writer though.

No worries, although I do understand their concern but yeah, apart from what you put out, it's like: How can they expect so much scenes? Why do you think it's called Deathly Hallows Part 1 and Part 2 instead of just Deathly Hallows? Even Daniel Radcliffe even said in in an interview they can't put 5 hours into the movie as the other people who only seen the movies wouldn't enjoy that. I'd give them credit for what they did although part of me admits I'm somewhat of a book purist but not too much, so that's how I understand them. Maybe the sixth movie effected me greatly as I ship Harry/Ginny and the SHORT kiss made me upset as I would loved to see more screen time. Oh and some people were complaining about Hedwig's Theme in the beginning. I liked it although it was only like a little tinkle...but I can see why they are upset...but still....the other music was just as good. I thought POA was the only movie I didn't enjoy watching too much except for Hermione-Time-Turner scene....as Dumbledore seemed less like Dumbledore..and yes, GOF, especially when he demands Harry about putting his name in the Goblet of Fire. I would of expect him to be more well......different. And yes, I agree about the Voldemort's past thing though. It's fine...so do you not have friends that don't like the series and or just uninterested? I know people who didn't like it and or just never heard of it and or watched it. XD

Me too. I think I was disappointed but oh well, hopefully the kiss makes up for it. LOL. Ron's Speech=awesomeness. Oh my gosh, it didn't and he was adorable. I kind of like the CG for him in this movie better just because I pictured him looking more like what the book illustrations (for the American books) looked like. XD;; Same but I still was creeped out because Bathilda Bagshot just appears at their side like that. The blood part I was expecting but it yeah, it did feel eerie. I think it would of been graphical and or add more scary/creepy-looking factor in there too. Oh my gosh, that scene. I was like: 'It looks familiar' and I'm like: 'OH MY GOSH, THAT WAS WHEN HE WAS BORN!', I didn't express this out loud but my brain was thinking that.

Yeah, I was wondering about the Invisibility cloak too. I remember seeing it elsewhere but they didn't use anything.
    Oh okay then. XD You should. :3 Is she your celebrity crush..hmm? XD

I agree! It was. I loved it. :3 The Three Brothers story was fantastic. Some people complained how it was in animation but it's like: "Seriously?" because the animation made it believable just as if it would of done if they had actors doing the part of The Three Brothers themselves! You know? Oh yes, it was good movie-wise. I'm not a Harry/Hermione shipper so I wasn't caring about the kiss or their scenes too much. Although I have to point out although when I first saw the Harry/Hermione Horcrux kissing scene, part of me was like: Is Emma Watson nude or was that just an illusion? ._.; I also thought the dance was well-done although Hermione/Ron shippers call them

Oh don't worry, I was around non-HP fans, it felt good but sometimes for me, I like to be around HP fans too but not the one that has to nitpick at every scene in the movie whether it's done right nor not. I mean I get how they feel but it's completely annoying at the same time. Some people who saw it didn't like it (and they're book purists themselves), so it was like: "Whatever, glad I don't agree with you all the time." But yeah, I know what you mean. I had a friend who only read up to part of Order of The Phoenix (Book 5). She kept asking me questions after the movie ended...not that I minded but I felt that she needed to read the book to understand although I told her which scene was in the book and or wasn't in the book. It was nice having some HP wisdom though. :p Yes, they did censor the kiss out....because of sensuality/sexuality factor if I can recall from an article I read. Or something like that? Ferocious? Lol I think that was Daniel Radcliffe quoting Emma Watson on that kissing scene. I laughed too when she was asked that in an interview. So funny! XD

I also cried when Dobby died...I was just dreading it! :C I also loved how Hermione hits Ron when he gets back, so funny! By the way were you creeped out when that old woman: Bathilda Bagshot was standing next to Harry and Hermione up close...that was creepy. ._.
    *falls down but hugs you*

Oh um, I'm sorry?....maybe I could put back that Hermione signature? :3 I'll put it back but right now, I have Christmas kind of fever. So uhhh yeah. XD;; And I want to express my interest in Charlie Brown/Peanuts gang (if you heard of them). Ahahhahaa.....it was really good, in my opinion, loved it. It followed the book better then the other movies and funny at some parts. Other parts were downright scary/creepy. :C But overall, I enjoyed it! What's this? You haven't seen it yet? Is it out in your country yet?
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Well, we'll continue this discussion after you've watched it xD I want to compare her to a certain other mother figure but it might spoil :X

<3
    Special effects are fun but they can only get me so far if I know there's supposed to be more. That's why I'm a sucker for 300 - there WASN'T more xD;;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back