• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • Ya. A lot of the movie was more about the mother issue >_>;;;
    And action scenes xD;;;

That's irony right there. If they cater to those wants, the wants'll increase. People think they want that because that's what's offered to them :\ offer something else and they'll want that too.

I'm at work xD;;; will try to watch the first episode today. No promises though :X
    Hm... well, there was a journey but it didn't feel quite that "big" like it did in the PatF. Granted Rapunzel was trapped for most of her life but that's about where the "road trip"'s importance ended.

You kidding me? Tangled was a full scale action movie O_O so many effects and the likes. And I mean, Hercules, anyone? Since when do they bother with sticking to the original? They've changed basically every story they laid their paws on. So it depends on what they do with the basic concept, really.

Oh. Right. Buffy. Heh.
    I need to start on that.
    Also getting Angel. For the collection '-'
    xD;;;; so I just catch you as you come online? Pfft.
    The user cp's in my history so I just type like two letters and the rest of the address auto completes C:

I think the nostalgia plays a very large role in this. Alternatively, that because quite a few movies had time-skips that it doesn't feel as rushed as Tangled and The Princess and the Frog do. Or that are several lines of plot like in Aladdin. Or-
    Yeah ok the formulatistic pattern wasn't in the older movies :C I guess they're just trying too hard to recreate the magic that it feels bland and fake.
    But whenever I check your profile it shows you're viewing the same two threads ;A; ;;;

It was... well, Disney, I guess. I came to the conclusion I kind of loath the Disney pattern. But Flynn and Rapunzel were awesome characters ;A; I want that as a world in upcoming KH games ;3;
    Say, why do you keep viewing the same threads? XD;;; *semi-stalker* oAo
    Just sharing some random stuff.

BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO I CAN LEAVE ;A;
    AH HA!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    That's rather impressive. Kind of like me and math. Well, math before college. And kind of after first year xD;
    That's what people usually ask about xD;;;
    And nah, it's ok, I'm glad you told me C:
    Now I can wish you a happy birthday ^-^
    Hope it's a good one, dest. You deserve it <3
    xD;;;;;;;
    He did shape up between KH1 and KH2 (though it might've been the shoulder guards)
    Durrr, you read it @w@
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back