• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by destorythesystem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

world of warcraft

hi does anyone play world of warcraft if you do put don your lvl releam class ect thanks
  2. D

tidus and yuna

if tidus and yuna had baby would the baby disappear when tidus disappears or would it stay open for discussion
  3. D

world of warcraft

hi i was just woundering if world of warcraft is any good like: is it hard, boreing ect abd what class and skills should i pick thanks
  4. D

wolfwood

hi i've been watching trigun for ages and i have always wondered about wolfwoods back ground like how he got so good with guns and stuff like that. thanks
  5. D

greatest bass player ever

i was just thinking who the best bass player is. i my opinon flea and nate mendel
  6. D

oblivion and oathkeeper

please please i need these oblivion and oath keeper i will pay a milloin gil please
  7. D

guild wars

hey just going to say has anyone played guild wars on pc is it any good because i was going to buy it
  8. D

audioslave

have any one on this site listen to audioslave i am just getting in to them. just write what you think of them.
  9. D

funnest tv ever

i think the funnest tv show ever is family guy
  10. D

the food game

ok i was thinking about a game that you could play on this forum site and this is it i'll say a country and the next person says a food from that country its like this i'll say USA you say hot dogs you get it australia
  11. D

what is better

what is better playstation2 or xbox
  12. D

what country are you from

hi i was just wordering what countrys you people are from and what sterotypes do you get from your country i'm not trying to be racist
  13. D

hey

hi i'm new but this site is great. can any on talk to me and help me
  14. D

What character would you be

ok so i'm just thinking who would all you people be if you could be one character out of any game who would you be? I would be my character out of morrowind or wakka (i cant spell)
  15. D

were would you be

if you could be at any palce in the FF universe were would it be mine would be spira
Back