• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Digidude111

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

This is exactly what I thought of BBS when it was first announced. But I was wrong. You should see more information before you judge this is a side game. This is a main game, confirmed by Nomura.
  2. D

I bet BbSv2 will be at E3

that's a huge relief, i just got a PSP two years ago, I don't want it to die now!
  3. D

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

I can just imagine they'll show a screen or video eventually of sora or riku fighting the mysterious figure as a boss.
  4. D

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

The Planet of the Apes series has always been a favorite of mine, (despite the flaws in the sequels and the Tim Burton version, I still love the movies.) I guess they've decided to go back to this series again, and it's coming out on August 5th. It's being directed by Rupert Wyatt, starring...
  5. D

Something interesting about KH3D and...

Wait, so are Hunchback AND Sword in the Stone both going to be in the game?
  6. D

Which PS3 model should I get?

I've always wanted a PS3, but never had the deep desire to until a few months before. Finally realizing keeping up with every Kingdom Hearts title released is essentially pointless even if I have other games on the system in mind, I decided to ask for a PS3 for my 14th birthday. (If you're...
  7. D

Better Dream, Drop, Distance Famitsu scans

Is it just me, or do Famisu scans make the games they show look prettier than they actually are?
  8. D

BBSV2 is closer than we think...

My theory of why they didn't show BBSV2 at the event, (or at least announce it) was because think about it, at that time, the original BBS hadn't released in NA yet. It would be stupid to even show a little screenshots or story bits to even a select few, because NA fans would've been spoiled. I...
  9. D

Why does everone assume BBS V2 is the mystery game?

I've come to the conclusion that there definitley be a BBS V2, i guess i was just butthurt before :P
  10. D

An apology to my earlier thread

Most of u probably remember my earlier post about why BBS V2 cannot be a game, and largely turned into a mindless backlash of arguments and insults. you see, i was not myself that day. I was largley frustrated with my family and the last thing i needed was people critisizing my logic just...
  11. D

i think i will. but im not so sure how.
  12. D

Data Sora in 3D?

sorry i dont know how to use them. perhaps a mod could put som tagsup for me?
  13. D

im not so sure, but it seems to be pretty high. :D
  14. D

Data Sora in 3D?

Could be the reason, but for some reason I don't see this happening. I thought the Data Sora was erased.
  15. D

This. No matter how much you like Kingdom Hearts it's still a kid's game. I'll have to agree with you and Chrono on this.
Back