• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by digimikej

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. digimikej

Dark Road ► Xehanort's changed fate before

I'm so glad someone else came to the same conclusion. I don't know what else Terranort could mean by the "forbidden path" in the ReMind trailer. I'm interested to see how much of that they'll show/explain though. The more we learn about about ReMind the more I want the Xehanort game we're...
  2. digimikej

Black Coaty/Master of Master's Intentions

I'm 100% in the Masters of Masters is evil camp, personally. We've been told the keyblade was made with bad intentions, or something akin to that, and his nonchalance could easily be a guess for the other side of him we saw in the trailer, the super serious one. However, that little joke about...
  3. digimikej

story so far? differences between X and Unchained X?

So, I don't play X or Unchained X, but I'm very interested in the story. can anyone tell me what the story is so far, and what the differences are between the games,other than gameplay, if any? (also, is there a thread that keeps track of major story updates? if so, I'd like to be directed there...
  4. digimikej

Roxas VS Sora battle quote

to me, that very hatred of the keyblade is why he wanted to know. he wanted o know why the keyblade chose sora, because if it never had, all those horrid things wouldn't have ever happened to roxas (he also would've never existed, but I don't see him thinking that far ahead.) the reason he...
  5. digimikej

News ► A Look Back: Director's Secret Report XIII

Re: A Look Back: Director's Secret Report XIII after rereading the part about Xemnas being a "special Nobody" like Roxas and Namine, I realized something: shouldn't their be a second Nobody created then, too? Sora created both Namine (who went back to Kairi because...reasons?) and Roxas...
  6. digimikej

Is this how the timeline goes after BBS?

yes and no. she got to Destiny Islands because of the spell. she was in need of the spell to activate because AX/ Ansem SoD (I can't recall which he was at the time) decided it would be fun to throw her into space.
  7. digimikej

so the amnesiac changed his hairstyle to one of the hairstyles he thinks he might have had. this is not proof that he morphed in any sort of way. i'm not saying its impossible, but what your suggesting isn't backed up by what your saying.
  8. digimikej

I don't really remember the order of events myself, but I can tell you one thing: there was no "morphing" of one person into another. Apprentice Xehanort is just Terranort in a Lab Coat.
  9. digimikej

In BBS what did you think of this cutscene?

Like when Braig plays with his Red Ryder Air Rifle- err, fights Terra. that was quite a bit more graphic than I expected. although tbh I didn't notice it my first playthrough, because they did a good job of making the blood look exactly like the Darkness attack, so I thought it was residual...
  10. digimikej

Nitpicks and the little things

but...I actually LIKE the fact that they do that. I'm looking forward to another Sora, Donald, and Goofy montage for 3.
  11. digimikej

Who had the best battle stance?

Re: who had the best battle stance I like Riku's stance, specifically because it isn't practical in any way shape or form. he literally is using one hand in a "come on" gesture, and I find that hilarious.
  12. digimikej

I have some random questions after playing though BBSFM after 4 years! (Spoilers!)

wait a second, I just realized something. didn't mickey get the star shard (or whatever he called the thing that was just a gummi block) very, very recently, when you meet him in BBS? I think something DID go down. the star shard was a gummi block, a piece of the barriers between worlds. the...
  13. digimikej

MX = Villain Sue?

I don't recall that in the slightest? If you could link a quote or something to prove me wrong, I'll believe you, but i'm pretty sure it was Maleficent's darkness plus her finding a magic doorway into time, nothing involving Xehanort or the organization was even involved with the whole...
  14. digimikej

The story?

Can someone catch me up to speed on the main story to chi? I haven't played it at all, and the only thread like this I could find with search was months old.
  15. digimikej

What would you want out of a KH3D:HD?

I was actually thinking about 2.5 when I said that, because I haven't seen the re:coded scenes yet. and honestly, I hadn't even realized DDD was fully voiced. im just so used to the text based cutscenes, I guess my brain just assumed there were some, even though there wasn't. with that...
Back