• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dimondblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Not as fun as I suspected....

the beginning was really boring and slow to get start. its fun playing as some one else besides sora but it was slow. also i like storys as much as the other guy but there are to many damn cut scenes
  2. D

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

i like them both but with santuary it sounds like she is out of sink with the song.
  3. D

Who's your favorite Orgaization member

iam going to say Xaldin but untill i play the game this is who its going to be
  4. D

Buying the game

yes.... yes you are :P i dont think they will sell out every copy when it comes out but hey maybe it will
  5. D

Where in the World is Riku?

i can kinda see what you mean about it looking like riku but i dont know. its hard to tell
  6. D

a final fantasy world

i think it would be interesting but it would depend on how they did it to make it fun
  7. D

leader of the order

yea it would be cool but after being a major bad guyin VII, i dought he would be the main baddy in KH2
  8. D

Whos your favorite Unknow?

ill go with axel and Demix. axel is cool and demix well i listen to alot of music and his weapon looks like a guitar.
  9. D

Other fusions

if fusing with others like namine and riku were possible i wonder what they would look like. i hope there are other fusions
  10. D

2player in KH2?

i wish they would do somthing like Star Oceon till the end of time were there is a certin area in the game where you can play vs mode like at the collusiem. that would be cool.
  11. D

if you were about to be killed by....what wld u do?

if iwas about to be killed by any one it would have to be...... hmmm let me think. my evil ( i mean eviler)clone
  12. D

Deep Dive World!!!

i am glad its bigger image i couldent really see the image when it was small.
  13. D

Lulu and Rikku

excuse me not to get off topic but whose Irvine?
  14. D

A 'Surprising' New world

i hated monsters inc. Lilo & stitch is one of my fav movies. i want it in the game even though i know it wont be
  15. D

Twilight Town Hints In Deep Jungle !!!!!!

ok its hollow bastien but when i saw it i thought it looked more like the castle at disney world to me
Back