• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by diogo14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. diogo14

Terra see future?

I see the whole fate and symbolism.. but why make him "actually" see and react tho these images... we could be the ones that get to see that as players, not Terra... that seems random... is just like the thing Terra says to Riku that is in your signature.. it seems totally random and made up...
  2. diogo14

Terra see future?

Something is bothering me... Can Terra see the future or something? I understand the concept of fate and all that... but he reacts to these "images" so does that mean he can see the future? that's like.. wtf? I don't know if this was brought up but i've seen many threads and not one mentioned...
  3. diogo14

Coming Back

If Xion comes back than Roxas and Naminé would too.. and dataNaminé said that realNaminé no longer exists so.. IMO Xion won't come back and that's good. Her story is over. Aswell as Naminé's and Roxas's.
  4. diogo14

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

I hope Sora goes to see Yen Sid at the beggining of the game and than he gives him some clothes that can transform into armor like TVA... that would be cool... but Yen Sid would have to give a good excuse to why he didn't give it to him in KH2... The thing that makes me a little sad is that...
  5. diogo14

I think she knows because of the data Ansem put inside Sora while he was sleeping or something like that
  6. diogo14

Roxas, Naminé and Xion all come from Sora, in a way or another. Terra and Aqua are waiting for him to come and "rescue" them. Ven's heart is inside Sora's.. so this is Ok too But Axel...? He's dead and he has nothing to do with him.. I don't get it... Just because he was friends with...
  7. diogo14

I understand all of them except Axel.. Axel isn't connected to Sora.. ? And I didn't understand Mickey saying to Sora that he was in Traverse Town too if after that they went to Castle Oblivion?!
  8. diogo14

Episode 8 = Castle Oblivion?

BBS SPOILERS I believe AtW said that when Sora was sleeping he stored data in him.. that data is the data in Jiminy's Journal, I believe. If the mysterious person Sora will meet is Ven.. how did AtW know about that? And how will Digi-Sora work on all this? Since Ven's heart is inside...
  9. diogo14

WHAT IRONY!

you forgot naminé, she says sora too.
  10. diogo14

Website Updated!

What's up with Lea's name being Lia? Axel's name isn't Axil... In the new Famitsu scans it was written Lia aswell... is this some typo or what?
  11. diogo14

Two new commercials

Who are everyone? How do they know?
  12. diogo14

New Interview

I see... here I was hoping for something new about Versus and all they say is the trailer looks good.. If i can't see it why would I care.. right? Thank you very much Lissar :D
  13. diogo14

New Interview

So the Versus stuff, Lissar.. is it important? You don't have to translate everything but you can take a look and share..? Please
  14. diogo14

NEW FAMITSU SCANS!!

wow.. this must summed everything up for the game.. why is Lea name writeen Lia in the scans?
  15. diogo14

Ansem's voice

He could've learned alot of new things during KH2 and/or in the place he is now (if he isn't dead) and the world he talks about.. it doesn't have to necessarily be A world.. but THE world.. The world of worlds.
Back